Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LOOOONG overdue

but i feel i should get around to this, so ... uh, hi.

im yanni, and am obsessed with this hobby. i experienced a 5W RGB projector, that turned the ceiling of a venue into a rainbow of coherent light, and was hooked... when i realised that previous skills could lead me towards simply building these devices, i hit the ground running like i stole something.

i am less concerned with burning things than alot on here, i use lighters, matches, torches, or any of the other proper fun ways to burn, not to say i never have, but the beams are what im after.

i have alot of pics i would post, and would post builds more often, if they weren't clients builds that dont fell comfortable with me advertising that they didnt build it themselves. they paid for that privacy, i respect that, although it makes me lol :)

anyways, just wanted to say hi, i like to build projectors mostly, sh!t that looks pretty mostly, you know.

anyways, take it ez you lot, and dont be surprised when there's a pangolin logo "accidentally" burnt onto my ceiling.

also, as all software engineers, i tend to type very fast, and worry about punctuation and simple spelling mistakes later, if at all. our brain can read most mispelled words without us noticing, and i dont feel the forum is the ground for proper etiquette of the english language, which is my second, so dont be surprised if i dont laugh at your jokes, sometimes they make no sense.

not the welcome im worried about so much as telling ppl who the eff i am hah.

awlego

I, like you, am after the beams and the colors :beer:

Welcome!

belated WELCOME--I did the same-- made my intro thread after lurking a year and posting another 4 months- Are you going to NC for SELEM??

This will be my first LEM and my heads-first dive into projectors-- no looking back now!!! I know I will be doing the 'not worthy' bow down all weekend long-:bowdown:- 30+ full color projectors and 16+ hours of displays just for 100 of us--woot!:beer:

peace--Len:yh:

but i feel i should get around to this, so ... uh, hi.

im yanni, and am obsessed with this hobby. i experienced a 5W RGB projector, that turned the ceiling of a venue into a rainbow of coherent light, and was hooked... when i realised that previous skills could lead me towards simply building these devices, i hit the ground running like i stole something.

i am less concerned with burning things than alot on here, i use lighters, matches, torches, or any of the other proper fun ways to burn, not to say i never have, but the beams are what im after.

i have alot of pics i would post, and would post builds more often, if they weren't clients builds that dont fell comfortable with me advertising that they didnt build it themselves. they paid for that privacy, i respect that, although it makes me lol :)

anyways, just wanted to say hi, i like to build projectors mostly, sh!t that looks pretty mostly, you know.

anyways, take it ez you lot, and dont be surprised when there's a pangolin logo "accidentally" burnt onto my ceiling.

also, as all software engineers, i tend to type very fast, and worry about punctuation and simple spelling mistakes later, if at all. our brain can read most mispelled words without us noticing, and i dont feel the forum is the ground for proper etiquette of the english language, which is my second, so dont be surprised if i dont laugh at your jokes, sometimes they make no sense.

welcome.gif
to the Forum.... you big Noob....:crackup::crackup:
A guy that owns a LaserBee can't be that bad...;)

Jerry

welcome.gif
to the Forum.... you big Noob....:crackup::crackup:
A guy that owns a LaserBee can't be that bad...;)

Jerry
Jer-:wtf:--you never miss a chance to spam your lasersbees-;)-lol--plz send me a free one for review and testing :whistle::D

did you get your scanner yet?? Gary at spaghetti is offering a free software version to members-- I am going to be all ears and questions at SELEM !!!!
peace Len

Asa

Geeze, you have a lot of lasers for being so new to the hobby! Share the wealth? :friend:

Geeze, you have a lot of lasers for being so new to the hobby! Share the wealth? :friend:

New?? me-- son, I had HeNes 20 yrs ago--I only have 2/3 of my collection in my sig--and moar on the way!!!

hobby??? I wish it was only a hobby!

be glad to sell you some---how about a Argon-- SL?

was he talking to me or you hak? either way, you can pry my beam-shooters from my hold dead soldering iron and beam burnt hands. i either earned or paid for everything in my possesion, and if you want anything, propose a trade, so i can say no ;) (just being cheeky)

im also not very new to the hobby, just new to putting lots of effort, time and money into it. i also professionally run shows at local events, and out of town...

if i were to fill my sig out proper i think id cause a few heart attacks. at least on this forum hah.

Jer-:wtf:--you never miss a chance to (spam) promote your lasersbees-;)-lol--plz send me a free one for review and testing :whistle::D

did you get your scanner yet?? Gary at spaghetti is offering a free software version to members-- I am going to be all ears and questions at SELEM !!!!
peace Len

It's my job......:eg:

Yeah... I got the Scanners yesterday... they are still in the
unopened box...
Do you have a link to the Free Software from Garry..:thinking:

Jerry

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I see you already helped me out in my "scanner" post.:thanks:
if i were to fill my sig out proper i think id cause a few heart attacks. at least on this forum hah.
Yea!, I got bitched at a lot when I had all my lasers listed separately,"you are taking up my whole screen with your sig"
Which was true, it did take up a lot of space, so no hard feelings here.

Last edited:
gotta love those streakers. thats how i keep sh under control on other boards. blanket posting.