Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking to buy a high powered laser.

Jonneh

Hello there! I am looking for a powerful portable burning laser. Blue would be my colour of choice, but colour isn't all that imppootant to me. a good duty cycle is very important. i would be okay with buying from someone on here, or a website such as lazerer. Im still quite thee noob when it comes to lases so i dont really trust myself with finding one on my own. And please, nothing above $200, if possible. Thanks so much!

-Jon

Jstr

U might try sci fi lasers in the bst section, if u like the 501b, or I have a c6 1.5 watt that I could sell u. PM me if interested.

Edit: buy these.

Last edited:
Yes, Sci-Fi lasers is a great place to buy from.
I'd recommend laserbtb as well due to the safety key locks.
Just remember to wear them safety goggles

Last edited:
I'm pretty new too and I've been looking at some of the kits that they have at Survival Laser. From what I've put together they seem to be well regarded here on the forums.

Im getting a high powered laser from sflasers. He is a freindly guy with great customer service. Here are the goggles i would reccomend buying if you get a 445nm blue laser.And if you do get one please be careful! Rather than that have fun Pm me for any further questions.

Last edited:
Consider building your own. Plenty of info available. Plus it is more rewarding to build something of quality than to buy ready made.