Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking to Buy 150-250 mW Green/Red

biddar

Dont really care on Color just want a good quality laser that has a steady output and not gona die on me when i bring it home

leave me some offers with images and such and i will contact u via PM or email w/e u leave

not looking for super expensive ones but want them to be decent,

Last edited:

You can buy a focusable red + batteries + charger + shipping for $45-48 total from o-like.com
They also sell greenies. Rayfoss.com is another good seller. And laserlands.com looks good too.

biddar

You can buy a focusable red + batteries + charger + shipping for $45-48 total from o-like.com
They also sell greenies. Rayfoss.com is another good seller. And laserlands.com looks good too.

Yah i was looking at the few lasers at Laserlands.com they are good price for the ones i am looking for but i think thats way to cheep for it, seams like its some china crap thats gona brake on me...

i would love to obtain a good laser from someone who can make them here on the forums.

KiLLrB

I think most ppl here could make them. If you want do a little research here and build your own its really not that hard. hell ill build you one if you pay for parts and shipping and ill do it for free.

biddar

I think most ppl here could make them. If you want do a little research here and build your own its really not that hard. hell ill build you one if you pay for parts and shipping and ill do it for free.

thats what i would like to do but i just have the problem of i really dont have any idea of what they talkin about i would buy a full laser to put it together but i always see DIU and its like missing a few things that u need to buy and im not sure what are the good quality ones,

You have a PM to read.

i think thats gona be something i would look for later on in my laser crave

Last edited:

KiLLrB

thats what i would like to do but i just have the problem of i really dont have any idea of what they talkin about i would buy a full system to put it togeather but i always see DIU and its like missing a few things that u need to buy

K first tell us exactly what you want to do with it, the color, and your price range and maybe someone can point you in the right direction :D
Alot of ppl here spent many days reading a learning how to "DIY" before ever attempting it. Stick around for a while and try it yourself i can imagine there would be alot of pride in something you have built yourself ;)

biddar

im looking for a Red more but Green is fine, my price range is prob 100-150$

Cheeper would be fun XD

im confused witha few things tho howcome a lot of these websites im getting directed to have 200mW lasers cheep, around 69$ are they like complete garbage? cause i see some 200mW for 400$

Last edited:

KiLLrB

Dont think so but i dont own one. I just know o-like has a good reputation here so at that price id say its worth a shot but thats just me

biddar

Dont think so but i dont own one. I just know o-like has a good reputation here so at that price id say its worth a shot but thats just me

kk thx i will take a look into it, do u have any idea if they ship to the "US"

biddar

Yup they do

Last Question, Should i buy protective eye ware or should the reflections not be a issue

like i know mirrior is bad but im talking about just off a wall and such, like my 5mW pens glow on the wall is pretty bright so im gona say a 200 would be really.