Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

looking for plastic clips.

I'm trying to find these in bulk, like 50-100 of them. I need BIG ones too, like for 3 inch straps. Anyone have any idea where i'd look? I've been searching forever

Power%20Bug%20Strap%20Clip.jpg

If you search for para bracelet accessories you may be able to find what you are looking for. I believe i saw some on amazon not too long ago too.

Blord

I wouldn't depend my life with parachute jumping with these cheap Chinese clips.

I had an idea pop into my head while driving back from a patient transfer. It's for an improvement to a piece of emergency medical equipment.

I really want to talk about it, but it's best i stay quiet for now. I have scoured the US patent database and cannot find it anywhere. So i'm going to build a prototype, apply for a patent, and then talk to some other EMS and radiology, ER physicians, ect... and see what they think of it.

I'm hoping it works out and I can just sell the rights to a manufacturer.

.....you know me and my money making schemes....

the link i gave in post 2 is perfect because it has the top release, and it's got a metal core with a 200kg strength, so it will be able to support a patient's weight.

I need the top release because the male portion will be recessed into hard plastic, and the female portion will just barely be sticking out. Just enough to hit that button and release it.

Last edited: