Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a violet laser

Hi I'm looking for a violet high power laser, that can burn matches with speed and also small bits of rubber ect. Would appreciate item to be shipped fast to the UK if possible. I understand somtimes battery's won't come through customs so will buy just laser if nessasery !!

Show me what you got :) !

diachi

What's your price range? Do you have appropriate laser safety glasses? Experience with lasers?

Last edited:
What's your price range? Do you have appropriate laser safety glasses? Experience with lasers?

I would be happy to pay around £140 for a decent one. I did buy off laserpointerpro but have canceled my order as it's been 7 days now and order is still processing.
I have glasses that I got with my laser here in the UK but its really not powerfull enough it's depressing lol

Violet can do that, but it is very faint and being near UV, I feel are more hazardous. Maybe you would rather get a 450 nm blue laser, it's not as faint as violet, but they can burn well.

Violet can do that, but it is very faint and being near UV, I feel are more hazardous. Maybe you would rather get a 450 nm blue laser, it's not as faint as violet, but they can burn well.

Thank you for the info, I see what you mean. I'd like anyone to offer me somthing along them lines, color is not somthing I'm over bothered about. Iv been looking on a few websites but can't seem to find any that look trust worthy and ship to UK.!

Hi,
Ok i have a 405nm laser brand new built with a full copper sink and knob if you are interested . 110.00 +7.15 shipping within the USA with tracking. Can ship tomorrow .

Rich:)

Attachments

• IMG_3035.JPG
    IMG_3035.JPG
    221.6 KB · Views: 32
  • fullsizeoutput_3f4.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_3f4.jpeg
    195 KB · Views: 30
  • fullsizeoutput_3f5.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_3f5.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 31

Encap

Excellent points---at same output power-- 445nm blue is 10X brighter than 405nm---532nm green is 100X brighter than 405nm

Hi,
Ok i have a 405nm laser brand new built with a full copper sink and knob if you are interested . 110.00 +7.15 shipping within the USA with tracking. Can ship tomorrow .

Hi there.
This looks like a peace of equipment. Please could you specify more details as I'm still getting to terms of all these nm and kw ect. Also I would need shpiping to U.K

Thanks!

diachi

Hi there.
This looks like a peace of equipment. Please could you specify more details as I'm still getting to terms of all these nm and kw ect. Also I would need shpiping to U.K

Thanks!

Might be wise to understand the terminology before you go buying anything, especially anything high powered.

Read the various sticky threads here on the forums, those should answer most of your questions. You can also use the white search bar at the bottom of the page.

Encap

Might be wise to understand the terminology before you go buying anything, especially anything high powered.

Read the various sticky threads here on the forums, those should answer most of your questions. You can also use the white search bar at the bottom of the page.

Excellent advice. +rep when I can

Hi ,
Maybe consider what Diachi said about learning the pro's and con's and safety before buying a full high power laser. Maybe start reading about nm's mA's and safety , divergence and so on before you buy.