Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking For a Specific Red Laser

I thought it would be cool to get a red laser, but it's turning out to not be as worth while as I thought. I think I'll be sticking to green and blue.

Red beams are cool! A blue wouldn't be cheaper or less dangerous. A green would, but you already have two..

Encap

haha. I see. You guys got me thinking.

What is the output power of what you already have and why the size constraint?

If you can live with a slightly larger form factor and you have low power green already --check out the higher power laserbtb HL series in green and blue.

A higher power green is impressive beam-wise. With green the higher the power the more solid the beam appears along with brighter.

Blue is great too at higher powers---very impressive.

JetLasers has some great deals ongoing in the current forum group buy
see: http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/new-jetlasers-gb-stocked-metered-pl-e-pro-equality-series-ti-b-lasers-85175.html

Many of the forum members can build a blue or red for you at very reasonable cost also as they have mentioned

Last edited:
I can assure you the laserBtB the 20 mW 638 is very visible, esp. in a dark room! ;)

@ Tmack your over driven 700 mW 638 probably isnt 638...;) :beer:

Last edited:

Tmack

Very true. Just going off what it was sold as. Don't want to contradict the builder. Although it does has a lot lighter color then my 650. I have a 220 mw Labby and it is somewhere in the middle of 650 and 638