Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a near 200mw Greenie

I was wondering if anyone can point me in a good direction to buy a green laser from roughly 150mw to 200mw. I mainly collect blue lasers so I'm lacking in the green department. I want something I can shine around my house and just admire, don't really care for burning just something that I can look at and enjoy.

(I have one laser 301 green that looks good but I want something that's just brighter and greener)

Last edited:

Sta

You might want to check out laserbtb's PL series, they have a 200mW 532 (which is typically 300-400mW!) for $144. It's full of safety features, in case you have children in the house or something of that nature.
It's not the cheapest option, but it's definitely one of the highest quality!

Last edited:
Ditto what Sta said. I own a few different lasers from BTB and am always impressed with their quality. Very fair pricing too for what you get. I think had I bought a BTB laser sooner into the hobby I probably would have stuck with them for most of my WL's. Now if they only had rare colors that would be fantastic.

edited to add- you might consider a 520nm. Very different green then your 532.

Last edited:
Is there any significant price difference between and 520 and a 532 or is LaserBTB just overcharging the ones on the page that Sta linked because of the way the laser is built?

(I'm not too familiar with the inside workings of a laser :p)

BobMc

Gotta say I'm a Sanwu fan. Never bought from LaserBtb. So I can't say good or bad. But I've bought from Sanwu before and they just came out with a 520nm 150mw pocket laser it's real tiny. There built like a tank I've put my pockets laser through the mill and they keep lazing and lazing , but they are about 4" long and about as big around as a pencil so they are tiny. But I love them, guess that's why they call them pockets? Just my thoughts. Enjoy whatever route you take and be safe.

I don't have their green one I have the laser btb infrared one and I like the build quality and safety features.

BobMc

Sanwu doesn't have a key switch, but they have a militi-mode driver where you can lower the output. Some people like the key switch some don't. I don't have their new 150mw 520 yet, will be buying it in about 3 weeks, kinda excicted about it, love their other pockets so this promises to be something special ( at least to me ) enjoy and stay safe :)

Last edited:
Is there any significant price difference between and 520 and a 532 or is LaserBTB just overcharging the ones on the page that Sta linked because of the way the laser is built?

(I'm not too familiar with the inside workings of a laser :p)

not sure what u mean but 520nm is diode so it costs a bit more then 532nm.

I meant on the page that Sta linked for LaserBTB there were three levels of power for the 520nm lasers and 2/3 of them were around $600.

Well looks like I'm probably only buying from Sanwu, LaserBTB, and DTR's shop thanks for all the different inputs everyone.

I also own 2 Sanwus and they are very well made. Also very unique non OEM styles to their hosts. I have the 150mW 520 and its a beast. Feels great in the hand and they have a lot of keyless entry options.

Last edited: