Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a laser as a birthday gift and REALLY need help on what to get.

thanks all for your posts and comments.

I did not really mind the off-topic posts.
I have several air guns.
MY all time fav is my 30 year old Benjamin pistol.
I have a rifle that can be pumped up or you can put an
air (?CO 2?) cartrige in it for many firings without pumping.
These BB guns are a great way to teach young folks gun safety. And it only took one time getting caught doing
something wrong and losing it for a month. I later loved hunting rabbits and pheasents with my dad and mom's relatives. (in Ohio) and my father loved his deer hunting every year up in Canada. I never was able to go with and was sad when he stopped going and then sold his 300 Savage to his buddy... I always thought it would be mine some day.
He had a 16 gauge shotgun and Mom had a 20 gauge that she only used a few times so it became mine. My younger brother had a 410 that he only used a very few times.

hope all are well---and keep hunting!!!!
peace Len in Texas.

Snecho

thanks all for your posts and comments.

I did not really mind the off-topic posts.
I have several air guns.
MY all time fav is my 30 year old Benjamin pistol.
I have a rifle that can be pumped up or you can put an
air (?CO 2?) cartrige in it for many firings without pumping.
These BB guns are a great way to teach young folks gun safety. And it only took one time getting caught doing
something wrong and losing it for a month. I later loved hunting rabbits and pheasents with my dad and mom's relatives. (in Ohio) and my father loved his deer hunting every year up in Canada. I never was able to go with and was sad when he stopped going and then sold his 300 Savage to his buddy... I always thought it would be mine some day.
He had a 16 gauge shotgun and Mom had a 20 gauge that she only used a few times so it became mine. My younger brother had a 410 that he only used a very few times.

hope all are well---and keep hunting!!!!
peace Len in Texas.
My mother especially with her culture/religion is an "anti gun freak" so I never got a chance to learn about that kind of stuff and still really don't :(

HEADS UP!!
Prices just posted in post #2 in the Feeler thread at Group Buys.

The shipping discount is only offered to USA Buyers.
and
SORRY is looks now like the 2020 Holiday Coupon is not valid for the Group Buy
IF this changes will let all know ASAP.