Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a handheld laser

That's not the point of such a certificate....:banghead:

:crackup: Of course not! It would be the main point for me though. To me lasers are a hobby, not in any way a career... and I'm probably more aware of laser safety right now than your average or even super smart cop, because guess what - they never even think about it.

Typical cop approach... That looks dangerous > Must be bad > Must confiscate and arrest.

So yeah, all I would like is a paper that says to the guy that in fact I am aware of the dangers and am authorized to use the laser in a safe manner.

When I say "legal" I mean that I can buy it and not have to go out of the state to get it. And price range is $350 and under. I was looking at the "wicked laser arctic spider 3" is it good? If not I need some suggestions.

DJNY

When I say "legal" I mean that I can buy it and not have to go out of the state to get it. And price range is $350 and under. I was looking at the "wicked laser arctic spider 3" is it good? If not I need some suggestions.

The newer Arctics are fine, but you would have to wait ~2months before getting it. The Smart Switch of the G2 models, all of them are G2, is crap IMO. Also the power won´t be 1W, more like 700-800mW.

Power shouldn´t be your proper reason for buying, but these builts here are also much better quality and you would get them MUCH quicker.
http://laserpointerforums.com/f51/d...difications-compilation-53944.html#post759223

But make sure to read ALL about safety before. Don´t buy it if you have children or young flat mates and no safe (or something like that). Don´t buy it if this is your first laser.

If you´re sensible of these facts, I´m gonna fully recommend you DTR and his builts!