Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a good time...

haha...not that kind of good time! I'm located in central USA (Indianapolis). It's not a popular place for Laser conventions / LEMs / ETC. I'm not sure the member map has been updated in a while, I know my name never made it on there.

Are there any folks near me who'd be interested in a meet-up?

Does anyone know of any already-established meet-ups / laser parties / LEMs near the Mid-West worth checking out?

Thanks all :)

Sorry. I'm on the northwest coast. We do have some very knowledgeable members in the midwest. Don't know if any would be up for a meet, though.

Yikes, Rich! That is very little money for a "happy ending". I don't pay for happy endings, but that doesn't mean I'm unaware of what kind of girl you can get for $20. LMFAO.

Hi Paul,
LOL !! just a thought no actions involved, Basically that would be steet meat so to speak.

Rich:)

jazz_hands.gif

Happy times!! :D:D

You are closer to SELEM than many who go (17 hrs for us).. you just missed SELEM 12 (yeah--next Aug is SELEM 13 - and a lucky one!!) == if you could only ever go to one LEM...SELEM would be a awesome choice-- many attendees go home addicted.. to new lasers they saw-- or Laser Projectors BUT also to the LEM itself..many return home and begin organizing one .
I have been responsible for a dozen=first-timers (including DrSam..twice). and each thanked me.. a common thing I hear.. 'I did not want it to end' or
'AHA now I get it!!' or even 'Changed my life'.. I know it changed mine.

Since our last TEXLEM (2012) we have been planning another.
TEXLEM 2017 was planned and it would have been epic (for Texas) but Harvey had other plans.. the free venue (comp of Dr Chuck at AixiZ) got flooded and was condemned.
Each of the 5 SELEMs I learned more and more from Adam (buffo) on holding a LEM.
.. we do have some sections ( & threads) where LEMs are discussed but 'over there' they have a Meets n Greets Section where most of the worlds LEMs are organized.

...mostly from LEMs I have been blessed meeting >100 forum members & friends who came with (free) to SELEM. There has been talk about a GLLEM ( GreatLakes)
prolly in Mi.
twice a year in Orlando (FLEM)-
- a Camping LEM in Wash state.
an one CaribLEM -- IIRC held on an island -- snorkel- fish - sun!! and lasers.
IIRC there is one on a cruise ship
Should I win the LOTTO to find me ...you will need to visit the various LEMs coz Me and my bigass camper will be there...