Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LOOKIN FOR A GREEN LASER ABOVE 150mW

sorry if anyone criticized you but your first post was offering lasers for sale that just seems a little fishy! but if you are just a hobbiest who loves lasers im sure everyone will welcome you!

Asherz

Actually many of my lasers are over spec. I appologize for offering my lasers for sale on the forum. I didn't realize there would be so much negetive feedback. Yes, I am a recent member but I have been on the sight many times. I was actually reffered to by a long time member who has much respect in the laser community. I am a hobbiest and my addiction to lasers led me to selling them so I could get more. I have bought lasers from just about every company that offers them so I could compare the quality, structure, reliability. Any lasers that I purchased had to be worthy of a powermeter otherwise it was getting returned. One thing I realized through trial and error is many companies sell lasers with the same exact housing when the interior is completely different. If I ended up with a laser that was not performing how I'd like I would often disect it to examine the depth of the engineering that the company would put into it. My next step was to be a salesrep for Laserglow. Was it for the money? No, it was to get my hands on the most juiced up Hercules ever. However, that didn't work out because I couldn't afford to buy at least ten to get a small percentage off. Anyway, this is a little bit of who I am. I also call myself TropicaLasers because I collect and sell rare tropical plants too. Anything that I sell is negotiable as well. Thanks and I hope my time spent on the LPF will be what I was hoping for. I will have pictures up tonight of my lasers and the back of the beamexpander that I am selling. The price is negotiable too. Thank you, Chad

Thanks for the background info, I'm not sure if you have or not but setup a welcome thread and let people get to know you.

Don't expect people to instantly trust you though, the only real quick way of gaining respect is to be an active member, and send some sample units off to a Vet like Daguin or Lasersbee who can test the quality and output of your lasers.

Nice to meet you though, sorry for the jumpy assumption, I thought it was just spam IMO.

I also owe you an apology. I'm sorry for jumping to incorrect conclusions. WELCOME TO THE FORUM. Lots to read & even more to learn. I hope you'll stay a while, at least long enough to attain "VET" status. rob

Sam7

to be sure, could that member that referred you, come here and vouch for you?
if you want to eliminate any doubt, i think that should be the way to go.