Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Look out California Pyro's comming

Sure it could have been said in a PM but then what's the fun there that dosn't give other people a chance to say something like you !

and would you please tell your kid to stop starring at my wifes chest :crackup:

It could have easily been said in a pm...

back 2 the future, take that -1 to the past .....thanks i like doing a good job, ide like 2 say thanks to every 1, who help me with my spelling,punctuation,and non understandment of using the internet, with out all this, i would be +1 and that would subtract from my -1 and = 0........dis the zero and get with the hero .........slap2myface.....thanks,david

Wow try2die I'm sorry to see that bhwollen is so narrow minded he thought he needed to neg rep you for bringing this thread out of the closet that was totaly uncalled for and if I was his daddy I would :spank: him and put him to bed with out dinner :crackup:
I'll + rep you and that will give you a +2 which will off set his negative 1
You have a fine day ;)

See flaminpyro, and you say other people start it. That was uncalled for and very rude...

how is fp apologizing even in the realm of rude? you did neg rep the guy. if the guy didn't post in this thread than we would have never know that fp is probably coming back to socal.

Now if you would have never neg repped him in the first place I wouldn't have a spot to stand on !
I just love it when people think the problems they cause is someone elses fault :crackup:

BTW you did start it I just finished it ! O rude one...
just be glad I didn't neg rep you for being so narrow minded !

and yes I do have plans to come south about September ;)

See flaminpyro, and you say other people start it. That was uncalled for and very rude...

Last edited:
try to plan it for a 3rd saturday of the month. at a local high school is an electronics swap meet every month.

michael.

Due to the nature of the visit I will be in San Diego for about 4-5 months so we will be able to visit the electronics swap meet many times :yh:

try to plan it for a 3rd saturday of the month. at a local high school is an electronics swap meet every month.

michael.