Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lol

Yeah that was part of what I found interesting.. the whole thing seems a bit like an effort to skirt the FDA. I wonder if they're experiencing such a high number of seizures that it's crippling their ability to do business..

Here it is.

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cms_ia/importalert_254.html

This is the list of companies whose packages are subject to DWPE by US customs. DWPE stands for Detention Without Physical Examination, what it means is that if customs sees a package that is coming from a particular company or address it knows has a history of sending illegal items then customs will automatically detain the package without even actually looking inside it to see what it is.
If you check the link and look through the list of companies whose packages are subject to DWPE you will find Wicked lasers as well as several of WL shell/front companies.

But of course WL claims that all of there lasers are FDA certified etc. In fact they claim they have THE ONLY certified lasers. They are such douche bags.

Last edited:
Darn when I seen the thread title I though it would be a funny thread, instead I found yet another WL thread :thinking:

Well any way I bought a new car the other day but I had to fix the defrosters, I think I did a pretty good job ;)

Im pretty sure wicked owns laserpointer.com, they used to use that site to sell the core 5mw green pointer a while back.

Darn when I seen the thread title I though it would be a funny thread, instead I found yet another WL thread :thinking:

Well any way I bought a new car the other day but I had to fix the defrosters, I think I did a pretty good job ;)

You must be the guy at the end of the WL Crapton Laser
assembly line doing the quality control.....:eek:

Jerry

You must be the guy at the end of the WL Crapton Laser
assembly line doing the quality control.....:eek:

Jerry

:crackup: The thought of WL actually having a guy who's job is Quality Control... We've been blaming the wrong person all along. :crackup: