Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Little green laser that could from Laserpenshop

I haven't received this laser yet: High Class True 700mW Green Laser Pointer Light Cigarretes with 1 Second (New)
but I had its little brother in the same host. the one i had was only 300 mw but it had a very nice thine beam that could sting the hell out of you or melt dark plastics. focused with a small lens, it was a great burner. the website claims this one produces 700 mw.. quite a punch for this little guy. I will ask Hero, the site administrator to meter it and post on facebook.. what the heck. $190 for a 700 mw greenie.. Anyway I mostly have good luck with their lasers. I will have a local person laser meter this one and a couple of reds and a blue after it arrives :eg: anyway it will get here in twenty days or less

september 09. it arrives in good shape :)

Last edited:

The bet is on.... i bet it will meter at least 500mw after warmup. now im including ir past the filter too... I took one of these apart... the little one i had did burn . if it does't Hero will lose face. Anywat the brass host serves well as heat sick..crystal and 808 pumpdiode are aluminum heatsink. anyway i will try burning at distance.. ir will spread out beyond a yard. the green will pop oe burn for quite some distance

Last edited:
here is their response : Hi Darrin, why there are underspec power because many sellers killing prices and buyers want lower price and more output power. If it is a good cycle...I think each seller would give the best product...You have seen our real output 1W 1.3W is over 1000 dollars...So to be frank...it is underspec also although it can light cigarretts...but It is worth the price...You won't regret to buy it in the market...The type you choose is almost out of production and it is rare in the market.

keep in mind she is from china and english is a second language for her. the test will go on

I'd be that local person :D cool that Im going to get to see it and know before all of you :na: :na:

sinner

Subbed, Interesting but still don't believe it is legit.. The seller remarks are not good enough to believe it's authenticity, but.. On the contrary if it is a 18650 pen host, I'd like to believe it must be >200mW for that price! But if it is possibly a 500mW+ 532nm with this style of pen host, It sure is a unique laser!

Yes it uses that battery. I had this type in same host that was a 300mw. my bet is thisone may be binned at a higher output. the one i had was a great laser til i dropped it on concrete: :-:)

plenty of us can sell you a laser, it just depends on if you have enough cash to buy a laser. PM me, i have a bunch of spare lasers i wouldnt mid getting rid of.....trying to widdle down my collection to one maybe two of each wavelength

u said u would buy me this one in the tread 4 250 that's a scam its 198.99 on my browser common I thought I could trust people here =[

u said u would buy me this one in the tread 4 250 that's a scam its 198.99 on my browser common I thought I could trust people here =[

I would meter it and take the risk of losing it to customs and dealing with all the hassles. plis I would spend some more of the overhead on re-shipping to you...
another laser for the same money is the spartan one watt another great burner but it has lousy divergence