Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Like it bright br laser

I just want to take up a few lines here to compliment LIKE IT BRIGHT. Today in the mail I received from him the 3rd member of another trio of lasers I own. The 1st set is a trio of RGV Lasers from robjdixon all at 5mW's for some eye-safe experimenting/playing in the house. The laser I got today,completes the trio of HI-POWER Lasers all beautifully constructed by LIKE IT BRIGHT for me in matching Romisen/Cree RC-A2 Hosts, with copper heatsinks. Today's acquisition puts out the same amount average, as it does at it's peak 129mW's. This was measured with my LASERBEE I DELUXE LPM in three separate tests of 60 seconds in duration, & in all 3 tests, my meter ran up to 129mW's & stayed there for 60+ seconds. I'm as impressed as well as pleased that LIKE IT BRIGHT continues to make such quality builds, with his unique copper heat-sinks that work as well as or better than their Aluminum counterparts. All 3 lasers that he made for me are as flawless as they are durable in their construction & design. I will definitely continue to give my laser construction business to LIKE IT BRIGHT, when I need a laser that can be built to MY EXACT specifications, & that will perform as beautifully as it looks. GREAT JOB, LIKE IT BRIGHT. ANOTHER WELL SATISFIED CUSTOMER. rob AKA phoenix77 PS. The cost was very reasonable also. I almost forgot to mention that.

Last edited:

GREAT JOB, LIKE IT BRIGHT. ANOTHER WELL SATISFIED CUSTOMER.

Glad to hear it - I'm also one of C's satisfied customers :gh:

I think it's great that you take the time to write up a review, no question designers like LikeitBright have earned it. I only wish you would eventually get your camera's PC SW straightened out so that you could include a pic or two... :rolleyes:

If you are aware of a link to LikeitBright's own pics, then please include it in your review. Otherwise, Thx & :beer:

p.s. A pic of my LikeitBright Red to spruce up your thread in the meantime... :whistle:

Attachments

• IMG_4535_websm.jpg
    IMG_4535_websm.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 124
Thanks Traveller, for your comment & your assistance..................rob

I have order two lasers from Like It Bright. Both were amazing and arrived very fast!
You have to hold one in your hand to see how well machined they really are. Here is a picture of my Red LOC and BR for your thread Rob!

IMAGE_039.jpg

Thanks for the pics G/W. They look exactly like the RGV Trio that I have. They are fabulous lasers. L.I.B. does amazing work...............rob