Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Li-Ion Rechargeable cells - charged by small solar panel *Solution needed*

Hey, I bought lately couple of ready made flash lights charged by small solar panels with Li-ion Rechargeable Button LiR2032 3.6V Cell Battery in each of them. Took them a part ;) and Now I would like to merge/combine them both to get higher voltage output and of course use both panels at the same time. Anyone have any idea how to do it? Need help with it if anyone willing to give a hand please.
Paid for both 2£ ...I hope it was good purchase. lol I would like to use it for further experimenting with laser burner... kinda solar powered laser burner (if that's even possible)

Please help! :bowdown:

Bad idea. If you put more voltage into either the battery or the LED, it will damage them. You can charge the battery more quickly be putting the panels in parallel, but if this is the Chinese crap I think it is, it's not even worth your time.

Sorry for buggering.. ;) but is there any tutorial anywhere (link?) that would show how to make solar powered laser? Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot and sorry for not replaying... work really busy whole week. Thanks again I will have a look :)