Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LF middleman in USA

Jaseth

I wish to purchase some items from Genesis Light Line LLC | gloRope.com but they do not ship internationally. I have looked everywhere for a couple of days now for alternative retailers, but to no avail. I can only find a couple of extremely overpriced glow sheets in the UK and some bad quality "dipped" rope from another shop.
The quantities I am purchasing are not huge and it is nothing but a bit of rope and some adhesive sheets so there is no potential trouble with customs.
The middleman will provide me with his full address, I will pay for everything to be shipped to him, then he will ship it to Denmark and I will cover all costs involved in that. Payment for this favour will probably be a few of these awesome glow sheets for the middleman to keep, unless you have another suggestion. Suggestions to different ways of doing this or links to other dealers carrying the same products are also very welcome.

PS: If you received some free sheets from Yobresal and they were folded in your mail, I will probably not choose you since these sheets are a bit of a pain to straighten out again.

Seb

Jaseth

Thanks for offering your help guys.
Nefarious, you seem quite trustworthy but I am very cautious with stuff like this.. and you only joined the forum 1 month ago. I hope you are not offended, I have just been screwed over a few times by people who seemed very nice and honest but then turned out to value material stuff more than honouring our deal. You appear to have been a solid member so far, but since I have not been here much the last 1½ month and this is the time you have been active, I do not know a lot about you.
However.. it is still possible I will choose you :)

silvercookie, in light of some unpleasant things I have read from you, I am sorry to say I won't be considering you..

Rick, yes they do sell amazing stuff. If you really like the sun in a jar, that product is actually available here in Europe! I have seen it in a Danish shop called Gadgets.dk and I am pretty sure they have a shop in Holland too!

Seb

Thanks for offering your help guys.
Nefarious, you seem quite trustworthy but I am very cautious with stuff like this.. and you only joined the forum 1 month ago. I hope you are not offended, I have just been screwed over a few times by people who seemed very nice and honest but then turned out to value material stuff more than honouring our deal. You appear to have been a solid member so far, but since I have not been here much the last 1½ month and this is the time you have been active, I do not know a lot about you.
However.. it is still possible I will choose you :)

I'm not offended, I completely understand. I'm here to help if you do in fact need me though ;)

Chris

You can trust Nefarious(Chris). I sent him my entire collection of lasers to be spec'd, 7 total at one time. He did the power tests on and mailed them back that same day. Very nice guy to do business with.

Pete

Thanks for the kind words Pete! Truth is I live only a few blocks from the post office so it's really not much of a hassle for me to do anything for you guys. As long as it doesn't cost me anything (and sometimes even if it does) I have no problem helping out.

Chris

Jaseth

Thanks for giving me that info Drivinfast, and thanks for your offer Nefarious :)
I was just about to go with you but then Rob offered to do it, and since I already have his address and everything I think that it will be quicker to let him do it.
Next time I need a middleman I might get in touch with you though! A lot of awesome stuff cannot be bought when you are outside the USA, so it is nice to know there are some trustworthy people I can contact :)

Thanks everyone! I will update with some nice glow pics when the stuff arrives (probably in several weeks since glorope is not the fastest at shipping.)

Seb

silvercookie, in light of some unpleasant things I have read from you, I am sorry to say I won't be considering you..

Seb

no prob. opinions are opinions.

that site is very cool though, and it is pretty cheap.

yea I almost ordered some cheap stuff from them also, but then the shipping was more than my order total :(

Jaseth

I have just received all the stuff from GloRope, thank you Rob! And thank you to the rest of you too.
I will try to have some pics up soon.

Seb