Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LensPen Reviewed

Kenom

Timelord recommended a product that I've taken the time to purchase and review.  The lenspen is perfect for cleaning the lenses on damned near anything that has glass or plastic.  I've used it on everything I can think of and havn't been dissapointed yet.  I will go through and show you how effective this thing is.  

You can find the lenspen here!  www.lenspen.com  

The pictures I took were from a webcam that had an upgraded lens from a security camera so it's of pretty good quality.  I also cleaned it with the lenspen :)  but they are in no way shape or form as good as the pictures taken by the microscope in the test of the product by a university.  http://www.lenspen.com/403 click on test results.

I actually called the company to find the longest barrel on a lenspen and which product would work best for getting inside smaller aperatures on lasers and the product they recommended was the MicroPro Lenspen

The pictures:

The lenspen MicroPro and Cellclear

pen1ou5.png

pen2jh7.png

pen3vm0.png

pen4ma7.png

The lens.

lens1zr6.png

lens2tm6.png

The DREADED FINGERPRINT (on a crystal ball)

printxv6.png

You can actually see the lenspen removes the oils I didn't even know was there

goneul1.png

gone1he4.png

Finished Product on the lens itself. (this lens has a scratch on it so it had a tendency to accumalate the carbon they use to clean with in the crevice created by the scratch.)

cleariz4.png

Conclusion?
This thing ROCKS!  I've used it on so many things in my home it's unbelievable.  Flatbed Scanner, digital camera, webcam, security camera's, Lasers, flashlight lenses, crystals and the cellclear works awesome to clean off the digital camera lens on my Treo 650

cellee4.png

At $8.95 SHIPPED. I recommend this to anyone who has a laser and gets dust and debris inside the aperature of your laser.  They are currently running a promotion if you buy the lenspen you get a Cellclear for free and you just can't beat this.  It sure beats using a q-tip and alcohol which can be hard to carry with you while your out showing off your lasers.  This fits right in your pocket and BAM out it comes.  10 seconds later your using a nice clear beamed laser.  I've found that the initial cleaning takes a bit longer than 10 seconds but not much.

what's the name of the one you got, on the website there a about 9 choices and which one did you get??? Like what's the name of it???

S

SenKat

EXCELLENT ! That has now been added to my growing list of "wants" for Fathers' Day ! :cool:

tatman

they are probably the same folks behind the LapTopPro . it's for cleaning your screen and works in the same manner...awesome tool!

Kenom

Absolutely. I was thinking this would probably work for normal lcd's and flatbed scanners.

With my Atlasnova <40mW laser coming back soon, I have decided it will need the "gold star" treatment.   ;)  Count me in the ranks of Lenspen users.

T

timelord

Crossfire said:
With my Atlasnova <40mW laser coming back soon, I have decided it will need the "gold star" treatment. ;) Count me in the ranks of Lenspen users.
Wise choise ;)

Kenom

it may be a bit big. don't know until I see the physical size.

My Lenspen arrived in the mail today!  :)  Like Kenom, I ordered the Micro Pro.  There will be extensive cleaning and testing tonight.

Y

yew.sir-name

the one i have is too big, but i figured that shaving a pencil (the stuff in the middle) so it's a fine powder and pressing a cotton bud into it, it kinda had the same effect.... i need a smaller pen

Kenom

I thought it might be a bit big for ya yew. I specifically talked to the manufacturer and found which one would suit the best for lasers. Having ordered directly from the company I also got a free cellclear which also is very small and works for lasers as well. Sorry for your luck.

Yeah, the CellKlear is like getting a second Lenspen for free.  I got happy lenses now.