Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LED shop 50 review!!!

D

Deleted member 8382

haha. this is the worst of the hobby for me. Waiting items to arrive. I had to wait over a month for my first pointer to come. My nails were destroyed xD

The morning of the 21st day (if it comes to that) I'm calling em for a re-ship and:bowdown: to pay extra for a tracking number. Knowing my poor baby is lost somewhere out there is killing me.

Hey, for the people who actually got their delivery, who delivers it? Does their "Air Mail" make it's way to the Post Office or some local courier? I have it being delivered to my work and there are two different shipping offices in my building. One that handles normal mail and then one which handles bigger items like boxes, shipping crates and international items.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8382

USPS will bring it to you. When the plane lands in the USA USPS takes the packets to deliver them.

Don't ask them for a re-ship until 44 days have passed. Then open a dispute. Sometimes it takes over a month as I said!

Yours,
Albert

isybub

Hey, i was thinking of getting either the 10mW pen or the 20mW keychain from led shoppe, now i wonder weather i should go for the 50mW?
Thanks in advance :D

I placed an order on 11-19-09 and it arived on 11-30-09 to oregon :D
Good going LED shoppe.

How long did the shipping take from Led Shoppe ( I live in East Tennessee)? Bought a 50mw this weekend and they said it shipped Monday by Air Mail and that it could take 7-20 days. Yikes! I want it by Halloween.