Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer trouble ordering

Just wondering if anyone has ordered from Lazerer in the last day or two...
I attempted to place an order last night but my card kept getting declined.
I thought it might be my bank not allowing a "fishy" overseas charge, but I attempted another card and that one didn't work either....

I sent them an email but haven't heard back from them yet.

I've had flawless transactions with them in the past, but that was when they took paypal... :(

Zeebit

Well they are on holiday right now so cant answer your emails and they might have shut down.

The national Chinese holiday has been over for a few days so I guess you're saying that the people at Lazerer are on vacation??? Who spoke to them to find out this info. I didn't see that thread.
However, that still isn't relevant to this situation.
As I stated in the original post, my cards are being declined even though I have money in my account.

I just wanted to know if anyone else has had the same trouble.

They may have stopped incoming orders during the holiday. I emailed them about a week ago with a question about a product still no reply.

Gave it one more try and the payment just failed again...
I guess I won't be ordering from Lazerer. Oh well.

Although I'm still wondering if everyone is having the same problem...

Max replied to my email but I decided to get something for somewhere else.

9Ring

Max replied to my email but I decided to get something for somewhere else.

i had some trouble it took 4 trys.

Is Lazerer open for business when you spoke to MAX?

what did he say? i have a Rifle on order.:thanks:

EDIT

yeah i got mine along time ago.....since then i ordered a 532 stick and Got it.

they are pretty cool!! Glad he is accomodating you.

Last edited:
He instantly responded to my emails 2 days ago, but sometime he doesn't respond for days. But he came through in the end so I would't worry. Emailed him again tonight, because I couldn't complete my order on his website. (Refused all shipping options, so he did it manually by email) I also have a rifle on order.

Max is coming through for me right now on a lost package. He finally responded to my emails and sent me a request to pay for the shipping costs on the replacement. I'm very happy about his response to the situation. But unfortunately now I am in the same boat as you. I'm trying to pay and every attempt is being declined. I know it's not the fishy overseas thing because I specifically called my bank to temporarily allow overseas charges. I'm keeping good faith that it will eventually work itself out.

Payment to Lazerer by credit card can definitely trigger the fraud protection and as a result the transaction (and further retries) will be declined. Contact your credit card company (the number is on the back of the card), tell them it's a valid transaction, try the payment again, and it should work.

Another possibility is that the payment service was down temporarily. International orders often require some patience; give it a day or two and try again, and let the Lazerer know you are having problems paying.

And remember email isn't failsafe. I've had emails that were lost without a trace, some that were delayed for days, and at least one PayPal notification email that never made it to me.

I also tried to order from laserer. After it failed 3 times I went to another company and it went through the first try. Several days later my bank froze my card and called me. They said that portal has been used for several hijacks in the past. They are on autoblock for most cards. They even said if I wanted to proceed with the transaction that they would not be able to stop payment. It also cost me some problems because that night I was hosting a dinner for my entire family and the card was froze. Good thing my wife and I use seperate banks...
-Shane

I also tried to order from laserer. After it failed 3 times I went to another company and it went through the first try. Several days later my bank froze my card and called me. They said that portal has been used for several hijacks in the past. They are on autoblock for most cards. They even said if I wanted to proceed with the transaction that they would not be able to stop payment. It also cost me some problems because that night I was hosting a dinner for my entire family and the card was froze. Good thing my wife and I use seperate banks...
-Shane
Oh wow.. Thanks for sharing this.. At least now users know why. Perhaps you should email them and ask them why there company is being flagged by credit card companies :thinking:

i just placed a order to lazerer this week, didnt use my CC directly but instead used the paypal method, went through first try. i like using paypal over debit card since debit card isnt as easy to go after the company for not delivering/damages as a CC is and paypal gives 45 days to file claim. one of the reasons i picked lazerer over other companies and also a lot of people here seem to like them. hoping that i wont have to go to that extreme and i get my laser soon :)

I have ordered from them before also with no problem, I used PayPal also which worked out fine. The last pointer was a 445nm and very over spec on my LPM.