Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer Shipping Specifics

Lazerer.com has the worst customer service ever, I ordered a laser 3 months ago and still have not received it, First Max sent it to the wrong address here in America, then I had to hassle him with emails to even get the status on it and when he would resend it, after he got the laser back from America since it was sent to the wrong address he is now telling me I have to pay to have it reshipped out!? WTF? I pay for 150$ laser and glasses and everything and the first shipping charge but he scews up and sends it to the wrong address and now I have to pay again to have it sent back here and hopefully to the right address? This is crap and I will never order from them again. I want my money back!

ok i am getting tired of this.. i think we need to make a warning thread or modify the stickies on lazerer.. they hace gone from one of the best go to cheep place to a pile of crap, post after post of newbies getting screwed by them... i got 2 lasers from them both were decent ... one got stolen by a thief but not lazerers fault.. but now it seems they decided to feed a giant scrap monster diodes and lasers and have them poop them out... if not that they, once they get your money.. they are done with you..if you get your laser or not

ok so how much do they want to charge you,,, looks like you are out of time to dispute paypal but you could try..

what did they say about the wrong address...?

when you demand a refund what do they say?

what laser was it?

Last edited:

He's very busy I think.

For instance, I made two attempts to buy a laser in the same day. One with paypal and several hours later decided I'd skip the hassle and just pay them straight up by credit card. The order ID # within 3 or 4 hours differed by 4 orders(#7723-#7727). Meaning he's getting an order per hour at the current rate. That leads me to think along with returns, inquiries, doing power certificates, packing, shipping etc means he's likely up to his eyeballs in answering emails. It's not like amazon or ebay, where an order form is filled out and sent to a warehouse to be shipped out.

That said, I'm still waiting on even an "impending" status for my most recent purchase. The order did not even show up in my account history and that has me concerned. He did answer one email tonight when I sent him a quick thanks for the first one I received last week...

jfw3

I'm new to the site, but here's my input regarding lazerer that might help others. I've now placed three orders with Lazerer.

I had no problems with the first order. It took a little while for them to process it, but it arrived and has been working flawlessly for about 6 months. It was a 1W blue Tank. An amazing laser.

The second laser I ordered was out of stock and had to be canceled. It took me emailing them after a few weeks of no updates on the site for Max to tell me it was out of stock. They did however ultimately refund me.

The third (100MW violet) arrived DOA and needed replacement. I emailed Max and he didn't respond, but knowing what I know now, I probably didn't give him enough time to respond. It seems Max can take a week or more to respond to messages. Anyway, I emailed him again, and he did finally get back to me. He promised to send out a replacement. To make a long story short, it took a bit of polite pestering on my part, but ultimately Max came through and sent me a replacement that just arrived the other day. It is working perfectly.

Here's what I took away from my experiences with Lazerer so far. It does appear that they are honest. We were beyond the maximum time frame for filing a dispute with paypal, so Max could have told me to take a hike and kept my money. He was under no paypal obligation to send me a replacement, but he did, albeit after some prodding on my part. He also didn't ask for the damaged one back, which I found to be another sign of honesty. Then of course there was the second order that was out of stock which he refunded me for, and my first order that completed flawlessly. So, all in all, I think Lazerer has good intentions and will ultimately follow through with their end of the bargain if you stay on top of them.

The bad news is you will likely have to be proactive, persistent, and patient if you have a problem with your order. I think a lot of the guys that are having trouble with them, maybe aren't being assertive enough or not following up beyond an email or two. As I said, Max can take a LONG time to respond to emails, and he can be forgetful. Give it time, and if you don't hear from him, email him again. It's important to note that most people shouldn't have any trouble with Lazerer at all. It's just those times when things do go wrong that appear to throw a monkey wrench into the works. I suspect they just don't have the resources to handle the "problems" in a manner that most of us are accustomed to. It's not an excuse at all, but rather something to keep in mind when deciding if you want to do business with them. For what its worth, I would order from them again. I think they offer a great product for a great price. Their customer service, while slow at times, is still better than most of the Chinese laser companies out there.

If you paid for your laser by credit card and get no updates or no contact from him, just file a ticket with the support billing system. I did this today and the status on my laser was updated within an hour.

Wooo woo crazy fast response time for lazerer

Date Added Status Comment
19/07/2013 Pending

19/07/2013 Pending Payment request sent. Our paypal is chsppmail@gmail.com

19/07/2013 Processing Payment approved. We usually process every order within 7 business day (SAT & SUN not included). It will usually take about 3-5 days delivery to most destination after it was sent.Thanks for your support.Have a nice day

20/07/2013 Processed Unit ready, awaiting for shipment

23/07/2013 Shipped We would like to notify you that your order was shipped. Depending on where you lived in, it will usually take 3-5 business days to arrive.

Please kindly note that sometime it may take up to 48 hours ( business time, SAT & SUN not included ) for the tracking result to show up on the internet. If you are not be able to track you package at the moment, Please try again later. Thanks for your support on LAZERER.

Update - review to come when it arrives quite new to lasers so ill try my best

Last edited: