Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lazerer.com down ?

Seem that I can't access into their website since yesterday. It keep giving me a connection time out error. It is the problem on their web site or just my browser crashed :thinking: ?

I just tried. And seems to be down.

I even cleared browser history and cookies. And no luck.

There was a message about server upgrades yesterday. I'm guessing it's taking longer then expected.

If you're having problems in the meantime, contact Max via email.

Edit... actually site loaded for me just now... except at an excruciatingly slow pace.

Last edited:

joeyss

It seems to have went down again with me and this time it's one of those fake search pages...the kind that sites that have spyware have.

It working fine for me today. Just made my third purchase with them. joeyss what is the "fake search pages" that show up on your screen?

http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/lazerer-enters-computer-market-75536.html#post1089980
^^^^ The other thread...

Yeah, showed up as some "computer sales" site before, see the other thread in "Companies" me and a couple people were talking about it. Someone said it was still down for them while when I went there it was up and running for me, at the same exact time. So I don't know what's going on. As of now it's back up and running for me. I almsot had a heart attack when I first seen the "new layout" but was able to find NO LASERS! lol, because I'm a bit of a noob to higher powered lasers and 5/6 of my lasers are Lazerer lasers, not including the new 400mW DPSS green that should be in today. That will be 6/7. I wanted to throw a couple of the "TINY" models in too, they are pretty neat.

Last edited:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/lazerer-enters-computer-market-75536.html#post1089980
^^^^ The other thread...

Yeah, showed up as some "computer sales" site before, see the other thread in "Companies" me and a couple people were talking about it. Someone said it was still down for them while when I went there it was up and running for me, at the same exact time. So I don't know what's going on. As of now it's back up and running for me. I almsot had a heart attack when I first seen the "new layout" but was able to find NO LASERS! lol, because I'm a bit of a noob to higher powered lasers and 5/6 of my lasers are Lazerer lasers, not including the new 400mW DPSS green that should be in today. That will be 6/7. I wanted to throw a couple of the "TINY" models in too, they are pretty neat.

I guess they have moved the site to the new server. It actually load much faster for me than before. The DNS record of their domain maybe not yet updated at some region and still pointing to the old server. That's why we got a different site for different people.

I got a 150mW mini638 from lazerer too :beer:

I did notice quite a few more products added. Mostly accessories though like batteries and such. I wanna order a couple of their "TINY" lasers. The 150mW that's finally back in stock and a 30mW one. I already have the 5mW which is pretty bad ass.

KT505

I did notice quite a few more products added. Mostly accessories though like batteries and such. I wanna order a couple of their "TINY" lasers. The 150mW that's finally back in stock and a 30mW one. I already have the 5mW which is pretty bad ass.

once you get the 150mw you will feel like the 5mw is useless........

Hope the problem will be solved soon

Alerik

Yeah it was up last night for me and now down again. I'm sure it will be back up again. Just bought my 1st laser from them last night..