Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lazerer.com down ?

Hello all, I have just joined this forum a few days ago and have yet to figure out how to post so if anyone could tell me how to that would be amazing, i am very lucky i found this thread. Lazerer is not working for me eithre and last time i checked my laser I bought 20 days ago still says "pending" on the order, does anyone know what is up with that?

Alerik

It should be back up again. Both of my orders say processed and I ordered one last night and another a few hours ago. So you may have a billing problem.

I do have an issue, and it's when I checked out. There was an option to register at checkout and I thought I did. But when I went back to see my order history my user and pass didn't work. So I re-registerd with the same email, and of course my orders arnt there. I sent a message to customer service, waiting on a reply......

Last edited:
I hope it is soon, I am just a tad frustrated because most people say it ships within 5 business days after the cleared payment and my payment cleared on June 6th...

Alerik

Ok I figured out the problem all good. Human error on my part, need to be more careful with my $200 online purchases from china. Hehe

Last edited:

Alerik

Also wanted to add that Max from Lazerer was very quick and professional is solving what was my human error. (I recently opened a new email account and mixed it up with my old one)

I cannot be more satisfied with this and look forward to buying from Lazerer in the future.

This is what I just got when trying to get to the site.
Jesus Loves You 4Steps.GodLife.com Does anyone care about you? Yes! jesus.net/LearnMore Related Searches: Privacy Policy Lazerer.com Search Related Searches:

Apparently someone does care about me ! Lol

This is what I just got when trying to get to the site.
Jesus Loves You 4Steps.GodLife.com Does anyone care about you? Yes! jesus.net/LearnMore Related Searches: Privacy Policy Lazerer.com Search Related Searches:

Apparently someone does care about me ! Lol
That is what I got too, but now it is fixed for me, just give it a while

Alerik

Seems like the site it up and down today. Probably par the course after a server migration, working out the bugs ect.

This isn't the first time this has happened, nor is it unique to lazerer. Give the website a few days to come back up... in the meantime stick to email for getting in touch with lazerer.

This link works great.

It's the same old link just without the 'www' prefix.

However, his email addresses (max@lazerer.com and sales@lazerer.com)don't work. It keeps telling me that it is unable to deliver my message to these addresses. Remote host said: 550 No Such User Here...

So I left Max a message in the 'Contact Us' form. Hope he will get back to me.

This link works great.

It's the same old link just without the 'www' prefix.

However, his email addresses (max@lazerer.com and sales@lazerer.com)don't work. It keeps telling me that it is unable to deliver my message to these addresses. Remote host said: 550 No Such User Here...

So I left Max a message in the 'Contact Us' form. Hope he will get back to me.

Thanks for the info. Their ste actually 100% working for me now. I think they have just finished their maintenance.