Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer.com? are they good?

Well I ordered on January 9th. The cut off date was the 11th. It says all orders place on or before the 11th will be shipped out "before" the 16th. It's now the 16th and my laser is still "Processing" :/

Hope this gets shipped soon. Very excited :) I bought a 300mw and a 100mw green. Total ~$270 with the aluminum padded laser brief case.

Edit: Never mind, it says it will be processed by the 16th. So maybe it won't ship till Feb 1st. It has been processing since the 9th. Anybody know if processing means it will be shipped?

Last edited:

Well I ordered on January 9th. The cut off date was the 11th. It says all orders place on or before the 11th will be shipped out "before" the 16th. It's now the 16th and my laser is still "Processing" :/

Hope this gets shipped soon. Very excited :) I bought a 300mw and a 100mw green. Total ~$270 with the aluminum padded laser brief case.

Edit: Never mind, it says it will be processed by the 16th. So maybe it won't ship till Feb 1st. It has been processing since the 9th. Anybody know if processing means it will be shipped?

idk, my order said "processing" immidietly after i ordered and it said it should ship in 48 hours which will be tomarrow so I hope it ships, if not, the holidays end feb 2nd so...

how long did it take for the paypal transaction to show in your bank account? I payed yestarday, which clearly shows in my paypal reciept but it still doesnt show up in my bank account.

I honestly do not remember.

Glenn

xWHitezMagicx, did you ever get the laser? If so, what is your opinion of it and how long did it take to get to you, it is now at the end of May so I assume you already got it.

Lase

xWHitezMagicx, did you ever get the laser? If so, what is your opinion of it and how long did it take to get to you, it is now at the end of May so I assume you already got it.

Yes he did.

Link

Please read all of that thread. The issue was resolved.

Lase

Last edited:
Does anybody know if they are having problems? When I go to pay, they only give one option now and it's not paypal, the one option that I want to use. I've tried to contact them many times and still haven't gotten a response.

Lase

Most laser companies don't offer paypal any more. Paypal shut down the accounts of companies shipping >5mW lasers.

Lase

damn, I tried to use my visa card but they called me and said they declined because they thought it was fraudulent being that the charge was coming from china. I may try using a prepay visa card then and hopefully that will work

Most laser companies don't offer paypal any more. Paypal shut down the accounts of companies shipping >5mW lasers.

Lase

Lase, do you think this is the reason behind Lazerer and O-likes recent unnamed technical difficulties with their paypal checkout?

I wasn't aware that paypal's limits on 5mW purchases on ebay affected any of the Chinese laser retailers that can legally sell within China and other locations they may ship too as well.

damn, I tried to use my visa card but they called me and said they declined because they thought it was fraudulent being that the charge was coming from china. I may try using a prepay visa card then and hopefully that will work

Max will take paypal if you ask him :D

Lase

Lase, do you think this is the reason behind Lazerer and O-likes recent unnamed technical difficulties with their paypal checkout?

I wasn't aware that paypal's limits on 5mW purchases on ebay affected any of the Chinese laser retailers that can legally sell within China and other locations they may ship too as well.

It may be. I read that paypal had done this to companies like Dino(and their affiliates) not sure if it's happened to the more reputable companies but i don't see why it wouldn't.

Lase

well i just used paypal on lazerer and o like...and i got my ''flashlight" aka 100mw power rock green laser no problem....i think that may be a solve the issue,, the 0-like i ordered a month ago,,,now i have it...the lazerer i just ordered...both with paypal....the lazerer was for goods or services request in paypal..

NEZAR

Lazerer.com (Max) is a trustworthy seller, period.

He's been operating for half a year now, and there are numerous of GOOD feedbacks on him and very few negative feedbacks.

In fact, I think that Lazerer.com has became the main laser supplier of this forum.

From my experience, his lasers are up to spec, and most of the time even over spec.

Customer service is excellent, all emails are repiled, within day or two.

This is holidays period in China, and therefore there may be delays in order processing and shipping, or in email replying, but you should understand it.

Please refer to this notification.

And Ghostchrome is just kidding, of course.
yo i wanna ask you are you 100% sure there safe because i tried emailing them twice they still haven't replied :tsk:

Cel

nothing is 100% safe, but Max from Lazerer is a reputable seller.

When have you sent the messages? Today is Saturday, don't expect answer till Monday or Tuesday...

lt1977

I was most pleased with my LZSK532-100. Max was on the ball with fast shipping/short processing time.

Thanks Max, a new order coming your way soon!