Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazeerer: Brilliant Polishing Job, Great Guy

Hey everyone. I know most of you probably already know this, but Angelos (Lazeerer) is a brilliant polisher. I sent him off a host and he nearly killed himself in the process of polishing it, but I got the results back in the mail today and it's BRILLIANT.

Just thought I would post this to give him my thanks :D Whoever buys this bad boy is going to be one lucky son-of-a-*****.

Not yet. Going to be taking pictures tonight for the FS thread. I'll link to it here once it's up ^_^

I love Lazeerer's work. It's always great stuff. I own a few myself.

Sure wish I could afford that "Silver Scepter", it looks killer good.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.:eek:

Glad you like how the polish came out wolf.:D Let me know if you ever need anything else done and ill hook you up.:shhh:

Fretwrecker Thanks pal.:) Let me know if you need or have any more questions on lathes and polish.:beer:

Shadowspawn@ How are you, Have not seen you for a wail. Glad to hear you are still enjoying your lasers.:wave:

Last edited:
I tried to take a picture of the Ehg host Lazeere polished for me with my GFs boobs reflected. But it made them look like pancakes, so it was a no go. :p