Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LAST GROUP BUY ?? Sony 16X DVD Burner Diodes

S

SenKat

Yes, I will be sending you the email today....sorry - I have been SWAMPED with "stuff" lately....Now, any and all profits I have made have gone into my daughter's fund raiser for choir and her voice lessons :p hehehehehe She has been keeping me busy with school stuff :p

xgeek

SenKat said:
Yes, they have all been shipped :)

Just got back from Amsterdam and was looking forward to finding my LDs waiting for me. Alas nothing arrived while I was away.

Can anyone else in the UK let me know how long they took to come. 12 days seems a bit on the long side?

Cheers

xgeek said:
[quote author=SenKat link=1188707344/30#30 date=1189033898]Yes, they have all been shipped :)

Just got back from Amsterdam and was looking forward to finding my LDs waiting for me. Alas nothing arrived while I was away.

Can anyone else in the UK let me know how long they took to come. 12 days seems a bit on the long side?

Cheers
[/quote]

I also dont have them yet. I live in the netherlands.

xgeek said:
[quote author=SenKat link=1188707344/30#30 date=1189033898]Yes, they have all been shipped :)

Cheers
[/quote]

Well Greg has instructions not to ship mine as I am in holland atm so not there to receive them in the UK, but if he sent them on the 5th that was only a week ago and we have had the weekend inbetween so its effectivly only 5 working days so far, I don't know how Greg shipped them but if I recall its only the really expensive postage that gets there that quick, I think the other takes upto 10+ days.... so in theory another week to go /:

SenCat, you can expect me to buy 3-5.
just tell me when to order.

P.S. you need an assistant or something like that for the ammount of work you are doing here.

Many Thanks ;D

My last lot took 2 weeks to arrive...they are worth the wait ;)

Regards rog8811

Skram0

Ya gotta give those boats from china a break. :-? First they have to make the diodes, then they have to paddle the boat to get them to ya. That's a lot of work :p

S

SenKat

Deezul said:
Sen.....still no laser diode here........any idea whats up?

When did you purchase ? Are you overseas ? I see reports of them arriving daily....

Deezul

I got in the third group buy a couple weeks ago. I am the guy who sent you the extra money to cover paypal. I am in MA not overseas.

[highlight]MAD F**KING W00T THEY ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lelelelelelele
[/highlight]

kk, bigass yellow scotch padded envelope, tiny green plastic box, 2 little diodes wrapped up in aluminium foil. lelelelele :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
now i have to build the driver.

btw, i am in adelaide hills, south australia for any other aussies waiting ;)

Things

hehehe glad you guys are having fun with your diodes :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(