Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasever dpss L 532nm 600mw

Hey lpf, been a long time since i've been active but i have a laser i'd like to offload.

well made 532nm laser head with the dpssl driver. the head is tec and fan cooled. the driver features 110-260v input with keyed interlock safety, led power output display, and power adjusting knob.

laser peaks at 635mw AFTER ir filtering. and is rock steady at 600mw

asking $500

I just bought a 500mw metered, still waiting to be delivered or I might be interested. Although it seems maybe a bit pricey IMO but it is a very nice driver for it so who knows.

Hope you get it sold. Anything in that range needs the TEC and so goes up in price. Someone on PL just bought a 10w version. But it was a tad over $3000.

That is a fine laser--good brand too.
Problems is-- money is tight and as there is no work now for the laser shows ops etc
Some are forced to sell some gear..
You will likely get your asking price but it may take longrer.
YOUR great pics should help--nice job on those.
You might do better at Ebah.
I can vouch for Lasever
When I had to deal with them --they treated me very well. Lasever was one of the first to offer 405s- I asked and they sent me a free dichro to reflect 405 and pass R & G.. (and three others dichros and two FSMs) nobody else at the time had these--it was a long time ago.. IIRC he was Ben? and the head honcho at Lasever
OKAY a search at ebock did not show any cheaper- and when I saw one I thought it was a listing by our member here..
NOPE--China
price $665 plus $60 to ship..

By that-- this one is a better deal. Good luck on your sale. I would choose nkgamer ...

Also we see this one on a LP meter and it is ospec. sweet!!

found this at PeeLee

Arctos Regus 3,5w
MAXIMUM OUTPUT
3.25W
637nm ARC RED
> 1.25W
or 650nm ARC RED
> 1.5W
520nm GREEN
> 0.6W (DLP controlled Diode)
445nm ARC BLUE
> 1.5W

Arctos is about the most expensive PJ makers.
this one is Swisslas another good company.
Power Red: >500mW/638nm
Power Green: >600mW / 520nm
Power Blue: >1'800mW / 450nm
I do not know much about Swisslas except the are expensive projectors.

seems very few are now using 532.. diode greens are cheaper and easier to blend.

That is a LOT of green ... & nearly as bright as 1W-- & for white you would need a LOT of red and blue. just sayin'

Last edited:
Hey Hakzaw long time no see. glad youre still active on here. yes in no rush to sell just thinking i should sell it since i almost never use it.

I should add the driver has a 0-5v analog modulation input. forget the frequency.

super to see you back
what took you so long!!??,,,,,lol

I always enjoyed everything you post or PM to me.

guess you know that Dave (daguin ) has retired==we all miss him.
and a few who have , sadly, passed away.

hope you and your F&F are well.

WELCOME brother

Len

Encap

Given the economy at this time --you probably will have to lower the price, unfortunately, to move it---there are 2 new ones of same on eBay for $600 new

Last edited:
Also these :

nice, ya the used one looks exactly like mine. that one from techhood looks interesting. i know him to have good support but kind of hit or miss with some products.
pbs cubes and some other optics are usually way off spec.

i'll leave it at $500 for now and lower it in a few weeks

Encap

Good luck with selling it. The one like yours in Switzerland for $486 will incur an expensive shipping cost ---so $500 is an OK price for same thing--yes