Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserz uk

diachi

never mind the title, look at the specs lol ;D

I already posted them on previous page, so i wont post again with them lol

diachi

I know lol ;D even the 50mW greenie is just a picture of the DX pen style and probably the same specs ;D

D

Dr.LaSeR

look laserz.co.uk/payments2.html Any one here wants to put credit card information on this page ;)
look to 'secure payment page' and 'Copyright © Laserz 2005' ;D
That 1st scam

Now all the site says is:

"Thank you too all the spammers online that abused our php forms.

This website is undergoing major security updates."

daguin

Is There a Reason Why This Guy in Still in the Group?

Why he is still posting here about his "concern" for his eyesight?

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?action=usersrecentposts;username=antaean3000

Does anybody think that he actually bought the lasers he said he did?

He appears to be the driving force behind this SCAM site.

The SCAM site was created on May 7th and he reports having bought and received his lasers in this forum on May 7th!!!!!

Someone help me understand

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1210199030/0

antaean3000 said:
I purchased a green laser and a blue laser from laserz.co.uk
The prices are good and they delivery to the uk in 2 days & the p&p was free.

I will be buying from them again

antaean3000 said:
I brought the 40MW Blue Laser 445 wavlength
And the green 50 mw true laser 532nm.

antaean3000 said:
The site worked ok for me. I just clicked a link and it came up.
My lasers where good quality.

If you want later on today i will take some photos or make a video and upload it of the two laser i got from there.

From what i gathered they buy in bulk and can sell at good prices.

antaean3000 said:
I will add some pics tonight.

After we pwned him for the SCAM site, he just drops out of the thread, but he continues to post in the forum! I'm having a difficult time wrapping my head around why he has not been castrated!

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
After we pwned him for the SCAM site, he just drops out of the thread, but he continues to post in the forum!  I'm having a difficult time wrapping my head around why he has not been castrated!

These are public forums, not a court of law!

As far as I can tell, he hasn't tried to 'scam' people anywhere but this thread, and in this thread it was killed by every poster who posted! He's harmless.

If he tries to 'scam' somewhere else I'll agree with you, but that hasn't happened yet.

daguin

Murudai said:
These are public forums, not a court of law!

As far as I can tell, he hasn't tried to 'scam' people anywhere but this thread, and in this thread it was killed by every poster who posted! He's harmless.

If he tries to 'scam' somewhere else I'll agree with you, but that hasn't happened yet.

So "attempted scamming" is OK with you? You will only react AFTER he actually gets somebody's money?

Do you think that this was a "mistake"? Do you think that this was an "innocent oversight"

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
So "attempted scamming" is OK with you?  You will only react AFTER he actually gets somebody's money?

Do you think that this was a "mistake"?  Do you think that this was an "innocent oversight"

Peace,
dave

No, what I'm saying is that he's tried it and now he's stopped. At the moment, he isn't a threat on these forums, so I don't see why he should be booted.

But, if he tries to do a scam again, then I agree and he should be booted.

daguin

Murudai said:
No, what I'm saying is that he's tried it and now he's stopped. At the moment, he isn't a threat on these forums, so I don't see why he should be booted.

But, if he tries to do a scam again, then I agree and he should be booted.

So "two strikes" and he's out?

Man! I do NOT want you on my team in a bar fight! ;)

Peace,
dave

I believe that people can change. As long as he's here, he can learn more about lasers, and that can only be a good thing.

A bar fight is different. That would imply that someone has actually done damage. As far as I can tell, this guy got shut down before he could do anything. That's like in the bar shouting down the guy who came up to you and having him walk away.

(Oh, and btw, if you saw a pic of me you would probably want me on your team ;) )

daguin

Murudai said:
I believe that people can change. As long as he's here, he can learn more about lasers, and that can only be a good thing.

A bar fight is different. That would imply that someone has actually done damage. As far as I can tell, this guy got shut down before he could do anything. That's like in the bar shouting down the guy who came up to you and having him walk away.

(Oh, and btw, if you saw a pic of me you would probably want me on your team ;) )

So physical damage they get one chance, but financial damage they get two chances?

So If you caught a guy "trying" to get your wallet out of your pocket without you knowing it, you would "let it slide" until you caught him with his hand in your pocket again?

And I don't care how big or mean you are, if the bad guy gets to "sucker punch" me twice, you don't get to be on my team.

Peace,
dave

I'm a 6ft tall young male who is extremely fit and has 8 years of martial arts training. Trust me, if there is a bar brawl, you do NOT want to be on the wrong side of me ;)

Okay, I see your point. Lets find go find out where he lives and kill him.

Problem solved.