Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LasershowGen now with free edition!

Grix

Just wanted to share that I have now split LaserShowGen into two editions, Free and Full. The free edition does not have access to the timeline mode for more complex shows, and has a max number of ILD file exports per day of 10. But this should be enough for many people, who now can easily make ILD files or output ILD files to DACs for free! The full version is just $25 which I still humbly think is the best value you can get in the laser show world right now.
So take a look and tell me what you think, even if you primarily use other software you might find some effects are easier to create in LaserShowGen, and you no longer have anything to lose by checking it out! :)

All existing licenses counts as LaserShowGen Full of course.

Download link and more is here as always:

LaserShowGen - ILDA / Laser frame creation tool

Here is a quick comparison of the two versions:

U7pGYwK.png

Last edited:

Grix

Just released an update 1.4.0. It has new optimization code, it's much faster and better, but you might need to re-tune the optimization parameters in the settings page as some of their effects have changed a little bit.

Also it has support for the LaserDock by wicked lasers. And many more small tweaks and bug fixes.

Pman

Man Grix, I really want to visit Norway where I grandfather came from. Sorry off topic. Can't help it. Want to see that beautiful country and my peoples: )
Thanks for the heads up.

Grix

Man Grix, I really want to visit Norway where I grandfather came from. Sorry off topic. Can't help it. Want to see that beautiful country and my peoples: )
Thanks for the heads up.

Please do :) If I dare say so myself the nature is wonderful. But prepare for wallet-gouging prices

Grix

Quite a while since I last posted in this thread and on the forum, just wanted to let you know of some changes in the program since then:

- Live mode for live shows such as for DJs etc.
- MacOS version
- Support for more DACs like the LaserCube and ILDA Digital Network
- Improved algorithm for scanning optimization with reduced flicker and better handling of complex frames
- Support for shows for multiple projectors
- Many other smaller new tools and fixes that I cannot hope to list here in full