Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LaserShirts GITD Order 2 and Answers (CLOSED)

Re: LaserShirts GITD Order 2 and Answers

Just a recap and reminder of the current list of orders. I'm getting ready to wrap up order 2. Like last time, I will need payment before I can actually make the order. I will PM everyone a total cost after shipping in about a week.

If you have any last minute questions, get them off your chest sooner rather than later! :)

Member - Size - Type
-------------------------
Infinitus - 2XL - Polo
Infinitus - 2XL - Polo
Infinitus - XL - Polo
Wildlands - 2XL - Tee
Cobra03 - 2XL - Hoodie
Kookapeli - M - Tee
Icecruncher - 4XL - Polo
Icecruncher - XL - Tee
Lase - M - Tee
Lase - M - ZipHoodie
Hakzaw - 3XL - Polo
RHD - L - Hoodie (No Back Print)

Also, if anyone is interested in sponsoring LaserShirts, fronting a large order, or wants to make an investment, we can drive these prices down even more and the shirts will be available right away rather than waiting for them to get printed. You will be paid back as shirts are ordered. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Last edited:

I'm definitely in, but undecided on sizes. I'll verify sizing based on your charts and my current polos, and get back you on whether I need 2x or 3x, etc,. Promise to do it over the weekend:p

Good news, I just finalized some things with the printer. I'll post details tonight when I get home!

I've got totals put together and am sending out a PM to each of you tonight. If anyone wants to jump on the bandwagon, please let me know within the next 2 weeks. I'm placing the final order 2 weeks from now.

I have sent a PM to everyone on the list. If you're not on the list and want to be, or have any particulars for the order, please let me know! :)

Paid Orders have started. I will keep this list updated frequently.
If anyone hasn't ordered yet, you still have 2 weeks from yesterday!

UPDATES moved to the OP

Last edited:

The time is closing fast to make this order!
Make sure you get payment in soon! Please include your shipping address so I know where your shirts need to go :)

Last edited:

Attention any stragglers!

Ordering time is almost over! Get your order in today so I can give you a final amount and get your payment in before end of day Feb 13!

For anyone who's not paid yet, I must get your payment before Tuesday (I have a 12 shirt minimum I have to order for this design).

Thank you!

Payment sent tonight

Thanks for the PM and info on this
Also for organizing, Can't wait to get.

Payment sent tonight

Thanks for the PM and info on this
Also for organizing, Can't wait to get.

Thanks Icecruncher! Got you marked.

Just waiting for 3 to pay now.
Infinitus... I KNOW you want these... lol

Hoping for payment by noon MST tomorrow so I can order these with the other design.

Thanks to everyone that made this possible (YOU guys)!

Thanks Icecruncher! Got you marked.

Just waiting for 3 to pay now.
Infinitus... I KNOW you want these... lol

Hoping for payment by noon MST tomorrow so I can order these with the other design.

Thanks to everyone that made this possible (YOU guys)!

Payment and Size confirmation will be tonight. Sorry for the delay.

As a side note, was doing laundry last night, and one of the ones I got before was ruined.

Idk how, but it's like some acid spilled on it or something. Pretty sure I would have remembered having acid spilled on my back and shoulder though:tinfoil:

Edit: I'm down for three of the newer better polos...

http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/lasershirts-gitd-order-2-answers-68309.html#post994140

The older version 2X is perfect IIRC, but I was not a fan of the quality, so definitely want better quality ones this time. Now just need to decide between 2x and 3x, the 3X new version is half an inch bigger... want o try on the old version tonight before making final call.

Also last time on one polo, there was a small smear of GTID... never washed off. Please impress on your supplier that you will send back defects. (Probably not, but still:p)

Last edited:

Payment and Size confirmation will be tonight. Sorry for the delay.

As a side note, was doing laundry last night, and one of the ones I got before was ruined.

Idk how, but it's like some acid spilled on it or something. Pretty sure I would have remembered having acid spilled on my back and shoulder though:tinfoil:

Edit: I'm down for three of the newer better polos...

http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/lasershirts-gitd-order-2-answers-68309.html#post994140

The older version 2X is perfect IIRC, but I was not a fan of the quality, so definitely want better quality ones this time. Now just need to decide between 2x and 3x, the 3X new version is half an inch bigger... want o try on the old version tonight before making final call.

Also last time on one polo, there was a small smear of GTID... never washed off. Please impress on your supplier that you will send back defects. (Probably not, but still:p)

I currently have you for 2 2XL and 1 XL Polo, so just let me know sizes tonight. I'll just hold off on the order until Thursday and try to get some word from these other guys...

Total bummer about the shirt getting ruined. :( Is it acid holes or is it more like bleached ruin?

I actually AM going to say something about if a shirt isn't up to spec then I'm going to need a new one printed. I'll do my best to inspect each shirt before I mail out. I wasn't impressed with my last printer... the new one gave me a better impression.

----

ALSO, If anyone is interested in getting in on the OEM Goggles Group Buy, I can hold onto your shirts until those get done and mail everything together... save you $10 or so...
Check my signature for the group buy!

^^^That's just it. I don't use bleach, and these were acid holes. Nothing else was damaged either, so idk what happened.

Fortunately the GTID parts weren't damaged, so I cut those out.... will come up with a way to put them to good use.

Change my order to 3 three XL please... I'm 95% sure that's what I'll end up doing, but want to be on the safe side and check tonight.

Already in on the OEM GB... haven't picked a style, but 100% in for one set.

^^^That's just it. I don't use bleach, and these were acid holes. Nothing else was damaged either, so idk what happened.

Fortunately the GTID parts weren't damaged, so I cut those out.... will come up with a way to put them to good use.

Change my order to 3 three XL please... I'm 95% sure that's what I'll end up doing, but want to be on the safe side and check tonight.

Already in on the OEM GB... haven't picked a style, but 100% in for one set.

Definitely a piece worth cutting out! :D you could just.. sew it onto another shirt or something. give it the frayed edge "Vintage" look. haha

I've got you for 3 * 3XL. Did you want me to hold onto your shirts until goggles come in? may be 2 to 4 weeks later?

Last edited:

^^^Yes. No point in paying shipping twice:p

Still, I'm pretty impatient, how much is shipping going to run?

rhd

*excited*

Does this mean that after IE pays, our order goes in, and we'll have our clothes soon after???