Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasers on the Brain

I came here to study up on lasers as I think they will be a useful tool in eradicating pest in my salt water aquarium.

Now that i have accomplished what i came for, i find it hard to leave. What am i to do? Go back to reefcentral and listen to those wankers? "My Blue Tort is not coloring up!", or "Help, all my corals are dying!", or "My fish keep jumping out of my tank"...carpet surfing.

Nope. Not going back there.

My surefire flashlight is neat. But it is not a laser. Not even close. I know that is not an apples to apples comparison, but photons are photons.

And those guys over at the flashlite forum? Please.

It would be nice to stick around a while. Learn some more. Start a small collection.

Maybe even build one.

Ultimately I would like to learn to safely use lasers to spark kids' interest in science and technology.

Until then zapping anemones will be at the top of the order...

Well I glued my nose to the wall once at school... It was a dare & I was 12, what can I say?

:beer:

stick around, and do lots of reading. feel free to ask questions that are well thought out.

stick around

I see what you did there, not funny cheech! You know how bad sunburn on the top of your nose feels? This was 5 times worse than that & I almost had to have a skin graft!

(hehe I'm j/k, that was funny) :crackup:

:beer:

Last edited: