Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasers in a winter wonderland...

Last night we had an ice storm here (which continued into the morning - just now beginning to melt at a balmy high of 33F!) so I couldn't resist going out on my icy back deck last night to see what it would look like shining my various lasers onto the ice that had formed on the deck and awning.

Here are some pics:

My 140mw Daguin-built blu-ray:
899.jpg

My Laserglow Rigel (hard to get pics as it's only doing about 3mw - dim compared to the other lasers I have):
5ef.jpg

My WL Signature Fusion:
90b.jpg

2e9.jpg

My WL Pulsar:
79e.jpg

This one is actually not only ice but water dripping off the awning with a slow shutter speed.
f72.jpg

595.jpg

And this is my favorite:
69f.jpg

Here are some pics taken around my yard this afternoon:

137.jpg

0d7.jpg

4f0.jpg

4bf.jpg

c1c.jpg

462.jpg

b87.jpg

31e.jpg

Bravo, very nice laser/ice photo's [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Regards rog8811

Looks exactly like what i have around me, every thing is covered in ice.

nice pictures.

Ace82

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing! :D You should have someone assist you and try shooting your different colors at the ice at once! :p

Beautiful photographs! You obviously have the eye of a real artist to go and photograph a laser beam going through icicles! I really liked #'s 1, 11, & 15. Thanks for sharing and shoot some more.

I liked the pictures of the ice.  :)
The laser pics where good too.
edit:ROFL, Gunsimon -repped me for this post.  ::) For being a "sheep"
Also, WTF at
your logged.  ;)

billg519 said:
Beautiful photographs! You obviously have the eye of a real artist to go and photograph a laser beam going through icicles! I really liked #'s 1, 11, & 15. Thanks for sharing and shoot some more.

Thanks everyone for the compliments....I guess that makes sense as I have a 4 yr college degree in photography!