Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasers For Sale: G/B/V Minisaber, Ehgemus, Chrome/Gold Pen, SMP, and Sinner lasers!

Jstr

Hey, so I will not be able to continue building lasers for a while, so in an effort to clean out my inventory, I will be building lasers from what parts I have and listing them here. I will add them as I make them, so be sure to subscribe! I also have a few lasers I will not be needing, so they are listed here as well. Offers are welcome, including trades, PM me! I also have a few c6 and 501b kits if anyone is interested.

All lasers come with a microfiber carrying pouch (while they last)

Priority shipping within US is included in the price. If you need batteries, just PM me, but I will not ship those internationally.

I accept Paypal or Venmo, but if you wish to pay via Paypal as goods, please add 4% for fees. I cannot accept returns, but I guarantee working and undamaged conditions.

High quality photos (link)

405nm Minisaber

$180

Features:
- Polished host by danefex
- Blitzlinear driver set to 660mA
- Takes 2x14500 batteries, PM me if you need these.
- Contains G9 high output lens, internal focus spring.
- Power: 800-1000mw (this is an estimate and a range, this laser has not been LPM'd).
- I've had the host for a while, but just built it, so it's brand new.

2pBmHXU.jpg

hcfI5th.jpg

3YAXt5n.jpg

Sorry for the daylight beam shot, if you want a better one, just ask. It's extremely bright for a 405.

I have three pointers I want to sell:

[SOLD] Chrome 445: $115
[SOLD] Chrome 808: $90
Gold 445: $140

Features:
- Nice pen hosts, all are brand new.
- The 445's use blitzbucks and require 2x10440 lithium batteries (which I can include for $8, and the 808 uses a blitzlinear with 1x1440 and a spacer or 2xAAA.
- Estimated Power based on power vs current curve: 1.4-1.6W for 445's and 1W for the 808nm.
- Copper modules and aluminum backs for heatsinks, which gives <30 sec of continuous runtime, but with a momentary switch, the duty cycle will not inhibit pointing.
- No beam shots for the 808 because it's IR, but it burns pretty well when focused, also it's kinda cool to have.

oG62v6k.jpg

3mFubia.jpg

The 808 is the one with a longer lens
dO1TXbu.jpg

D02zglh.jpg

Sinner Cypreus IIb 405nm (no longer for sale)

One of my favorites, tough one to sell, but I could never use it without burning something accidentally or giving myself a headache due to the wavelength.

Features:
- Solid copper host (No duty cycle, but I have never run it more than a minute at a time, does not noticeably change temp)
- I have coated the copper with Everbrite, which prevents oxidizing and maintains the shine, so no polishing is required.
- Blitzlinear driver set to 700mA
- Needs 2x16340 or 18350 batteries
- Contains G2 high output lens, internal focus spring.
- The power will peak above 1W (this laser has been LPM'd, but no pic).
- Additional heatsink/modules available from Sinner for additional build possibilities
- Gently used, <20 min total use
- also, forgot to mention, this will come with a few uranium marbles which glow under the 405nm light (these are really cool)

My build/review/more pics here (link)

xVL8MpI.jpg

I8fAYLJ.jpg

(The color is deceptive, just my phone camera)
IuHFkRI.jpg

Survival Lasers c6 450nm

$150

Features:
- Extended and tapered copper heatsink for extended duty cycles
- 1.8A X-drive powers the m140 (2W+ version) diode off of 2x16340 or 18350 batteries
- Contains 3 element lens, internal focus spring, and blue extended focus ring. Estimated power output based on power curve is 1.6-1.8W (this laser has not been LPM'd).
- Brand new, just built with parts I had.

Ac46bcu.jpg

OEXla96.jpg

UEcO0ev.jpg

IR filtered Custom Ehgemus 532nm

$90

Features:
- Custom made polished Aluminum host
- IR filtered
- Runs on a single 14500 battery (3.7V). I have some efest batts if you want one for $5 **Case Positive (battery goes in backwards)**
- Contains a decent quality 532 module or at least one that is very stable and has good power, I cannot remember where its from (but it wasn't cheap). It will hit 100mw, but does 90mw stable (with IR filter, which has a 5% optical loss of 532nm)
- great for looking at stars, and all around an awesome pocket pointer
- Used, minimal wear

K3toAKs.jpg

Ja8pvy8.jpg

xc7JOGS.jpg

v6rfUjb.jpg

[SOLD] Sanwu Guardian Series 1.6W 445nm

$125

Features:
- Multimode Driver (low setting, strobe, SOS, high setting)
- Extremely nice build quality, feels great and good for EDC (everyday carry)
- Takes 1x16340 or 18350 battery
- I have not confirmed the output power, but it seems close enough to spec.
- Used, I have put about 40 min on the diode (new this costs $148+shipping)

ueNtIWH.jpg

nt7njUw.jpg

9SdAE7u.jpg

[SOLD] Black coated SMP 450nm

*if you want one of these, PM me. I have parts for one more, just need a diode.

$180

Features:
- Huge copper heatsink, aluminum body (whole host functions as heatsink) for extended duty cycles
- Superboost driver powers the NDB7875 (9mm) diode off of 1x18650 battery **must use high quality cell** I can include a Panasonic/sony IMR cell for $8
- Contains G9 high output lens, internal focus spring. Estimate power output based on power curve is 2.8-3.3W (this laser has not been LPM'd). I can swap out a 3-element lens if you want.
- High quality CNC machined GB host from the Joker
- Brand new, just built

j8maCn5.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SOLD] Kryton Groove 450nm

$175

Features:
- Clear anodized aluminum body
- Finned direct press heatsink
- 2.2A X-drive powers the NDB7875 (9mm) diode off of 2x16340 batteries
- Contains S1 high output lens, which is set in the focus adapter perfectly so focus is achieved when the adapter is all the way in (this way the aluminum adapter acts as an additional heatsink). The laser is still easily focusable, and great for burning!
- It's a classic (but not easy) build.
- This laser has been LPM'd. I do not have the picture, but it averaged about 2.6-2.7W

buxsGX0.jpg

More to be added soon!

**You must own safety glasses in order to purchase. I have a few suitable cheap pairs that I will include for $6, but limited availability.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Re: Lasers For Sale: G/B/V Ehgemus, Kryton, SMP, and Sinner hosts!

Do you sell the host by it self?

Jstr

Re: Lasers For Sale: G/B/V Ehgemus, Kryton, SMP, and Sinner hosts!

Which one? I have a few c6 and 501b hosts/heatsinks

Re: Lasers For Sale: G/B/V Ehgemus, Kryton, SMP, and Sinner lasers!

The sinner copper host

Good luck with the sale...are you done with lasers? :(

Jstr

The sinner copper host

Not by itself, but if you buy it you can easily order another module and use it for another build. Essentially two different lasers with the same battery tube. Those are $15 from sinner. I'd recommend the host from sinner, too. Awesome feel and heatsinking, but a tight fit for the module.

Good luck with the sale...are you done with lasers? :(

Thanks, for now at least. I'm keeping about 5 because I still want them, but I want to use up all the parts I have first since I won't be able to build them much longer. It's been fun, but come September I will be gone indefinitely. I'd love to come back eventually though, and I might periodically check in to see what's new.

Not by itself, but if you buy it you can easily order another module and use it for another build. Essentially two different lasers with the same battery tube. Those are $15 from sinner. I'd recommend the host from sinner, too. Awesome feel and heatsinking, but a tight fit for the module.

Thanks, for now at least. I'm keeping about 5 because I still want them, but I want to use up all the parts I have first since I won't be able to build them much longer. It's been fun, but come September I will be gone indefinitely. I'd love to come back eventually though, and I might periodically check in to see what's new.

Wot? D: be gone why?

Those copper hosts are only $15? Seriously? Is that a normal price? Seems low for a great quality host.

Jstr

Wot? D: be gone why?

Yeah, I'm heading off to college, so I will not be building lasers for a while. I won't be entirely gone from the hobby I guess, I'll periodically check back and see what's up. I just don't want to be tempted into buying a bunch of stuff I don't know what to do with. Also I doubt I will have a ton of free time anyway.

I know, I hate to leave

:/

Ah, me too! Where are you going? (If you don't mind me asking)

Last edited:

Jstr

Added a couple pics, and the Kryton is sold