Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserpointerpro?

Yup, looks like they are no more. I would go ahead and file a claim thru the website i mentioned above. You should have gotten an email with everything over that website once you purchased your laser.

The service that site offers is as phony as laserpointerpro themselves. Its not going to help anybody at all.

The only thing that will help anyone is to file a claim with whomever you made payment with. If its PayPal, file a dispute , if its your credit /debit card, call in a chargeback. Nothing else will amount to anything.

BEWARE - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
I bought a laser that does not work and I cannot contact them exept by email. When I received a response (after a long time), it was a ridiculous sentence asking me to check the batteries in broken English.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND AND FROM THE LOOKS OF IT, I WILL HAVE TO CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

SAVE YOURSELF A HEADACHE AND BUY FROM AN AMERICAN COMPANY.

tex

I ordered from them and had a small glitch with order but they came through, I have nothing but good thinngs to say about them. I would not hesitate to order from them again. I received exactly what I ordered.

I ordered from them and had a small glitch with order but they came through, I have nothing but good thinngs to say about them. I would not hesitate to order from them again. I received exactly what I ordered.

I would bet you did not get exactly what you ordered. It may look the same, but I would be sure the power is way off.

What did you order?

Well mine is already broke... The buttom you press to turn it on has sunken into the host. Ive tried to fix it but so far no luck. Glad I only wasted $30 on this laser. I would definitely not recommend them to anyone.

Well mine is already broke... The buttom you press to turn it on has sunken into the host. Ive tried to fix it but so far no luck. Glad I only wasted $30 on this laser. I would definitely not recommend them to anyone.

That should be an easy fix. Which one do you have?

230mW 532nm laser with the TS-Laser 302 body. The button attached to the driver is also messing up. The driver is so loose you can wiggle it w/o trying... So now my beam isnt clean. I put re-enforcements under foam they have under the driver and it doesnt help.

230mW 532nm laser with the TS-Laser 302 body. The button attached to the driver is also messing up. The driver is so loose you can wiggle it w/o trying... So now my beam isnt clean. I put re-enforcements under foam they have under the driver and it doesnt help.

If the beam isnt clean, the whole module is loose. Those have a press in module however, so it must have been a loose fit to begin with.

If the driver was loose fro the diode, you would see intermittent operation as opposed to an ugly beam, so its got to be a loose module.

It is still fixable. Remove the "head" section. The whole section with the label on it comes off, not just the focusing ring , and see if the module is loose.

If the beam isnt clean, the whole module is loose. Those have a press in module however, so it must have been a loose fit to begin with.

If the driver was loose fro the diode, you would see intermittent operation as opposed to an ugly beam, so its got to be a loose module.

It is still fixable. Remove the "head" section. The whole section with the label on it comes off, not just the focusing ring , and see if the module is loose.

well its not loose, but now it wont turn on at all. Im pretty sure my driver has either come too loose. Or i also think the button on the driver itself is actually messed up. I can get it to make the clicking noise like it should, but nothing comes on.

well its not loose, but now it wont turn on at all. Im pretty sure my driver has either come too loose. Or i also think the button on the driver itself is actually messed up. I can get it to make the clicking noise like it should, but nothing comes on.

Hmmm, yea, it could be a bad switch then. It happens even on more expensive lasers. That shouldnt cause a bad beam though, when you get a beam. The ugly beam may be something on the lens.

cool, thanks for your help. Guess ill just have to wait for my kit to come in from Mohgasm. Already got my 445nm diode:eg:(and most importantly safety glasses). I sent laserpointerpro an email about this. I wonder how fast they get back to me:whistle:

So after a few emails, which they actually got back too. Some pictures I sent them of the product, and a few weeks wait and they offered to replace my laser for free. I just have to send back mine first. Guess they know someone in NJ, b/c that's where I have to send it. We all know they are based in China though.

Decent company. At first I was worried I was getting the runaround, because the two 500 mW pointers I ordered were both "sold out", but the refund was prompt. The language barrier also gave the impression of the runaround, but this is a legit company. Though I did haggle: I wanted a green so badly, any green, so I offered to get a less expensive lower power one, and let them keep the change. It arrived soon after in an envelope with $30 worth of Hong Kong postage stamps on it. (Amazing that they can offer free shipping).

I am happy with the 150 mW cool-looking Ultrafire. The output seems more like 50 mW, but it's a great starter pointer for the LOW price. A good one to knock around with. Has been working fine for over three months now.

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Good luck trying to explain to them such things as wavelength, and output...

I remember asking via chat about the green lasers listed on gadgettown. Basically only responses are:

1. Our product very good, high quality, we test.
2. Try new battery.
3. You send back, we refund.

Biggest laugh of my week, thanks! Speaking of refund, they used the phrase "in time" regarding receiving a refund, which spooked me at first because I took this to mean I had a deadline to collect the refund. Turns out they meant "soon". And the refund was indeed fast and automatic.