Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserpointerpro.com ~ 100mw-6000mw Laser Pointers, UP TO 50% OFF

Sta

Re: 72 hours promotion of various laser pointer

We'll see what zongteng says about my requested LPM readings.

@ USAbro

combine your above posts-- not good to double post so soon after your other post-you need to use edit and combine as double posting is not good manners here to make two or more posts in arow (with a few exceptions --like your FS thread that got bumped off page one.

edit-copy-delete then edit & paste into just one post & save yourself the embarrasement of a mod combining them for you....

we all need to focus more on safe use and less on good deals--

If a new member fails to make a search BEFORE buying.. let them-- they will learn in time about the good and bad deals or sellers..

hak

Last edited:

USAbro

Probably.

Gorgeous appearance, smooth surface and excellent durability
Low power consumption, long working time and stable performance
Lightweight and handy design, it is very convenient to put in bags or pockets
Advanced optic focusing system ensures easy beam focus adjustment
Produce a super bright green beam light full of energy
1000mW high power, new and in good condition
Point at any desired target on projection screens, video monitors, and presentation graphics
Come with a strap for convenient carrying

They must be crazy!

Sta

Probably.

Gorgeous appearance, smooth surface and excellent durability
Low power consumption, long working time and stable performance
Lightweight and handy design, it is very convenient to put in bags or pockets
Advanced optic focusing system ensures easy beam focus adjustment
Produce a super bright green beam light full of energy
1000mW high power, new and in good condition
Point at any desired target on projection screens, video monitors, and presentation graphics
Come with a strap for convenient carrying

They must be crazy!
Yep. Not buying it! :)

USAbro

It must be more than 70mw, the $12 laser 301's and 303's do that!

We'll see what zongteng says about my requested LPM readings.

Actually i am not clear about what you asked . can you tell the details ?

Re: 20%off laser618 500mw 405nm Aluminum Alloy Purple Laser Pointer

if anyone who have any problems about our site , i can help to solve here .

Re: Laserpointerpro: coupons for Astronomy Lasers

Actually i am not clear about what you asked . can you tell the details ?
He means buy a power meter and tell him the real output of your lasers.

My story with you guys:
Wow, glad this thread is still up. I ordered from you what was it 3 years ago? yeah sounds right. Anyway, I still have both my lasers that I ordered(150mw, 200mw) and neither could do anything that that power can actually do. my ebay(banggood) lasers are way more powerful and only 15$... I tried to get a refund/replacement and you claimed(this is 1 day after I received it) oh you have to charge it. so that I did, and popped it in and well. what do you know? it made a pop sound and no longer produced light. So I emailed your support tech and didn't get a reply for 5 days. when i did, you claimed I put the battery in the wrong way and that was my fault(I made sure to put the battery in positive to positive as labeled). So I said what about the other one, and you claimed that I probably damaged that one too with my "bad battery placement". Now knowing little about lasers at the time(I was one of those I just want one that burns things types then) I assumed you were right. Now I began reading up on lasers and soon found out that obviously none of that was remotely true. by now it had been 30 days but i tried to email your tech support again and got the expected response(i waited too long).

Sorry for the essay(maybe i should put it in mla format? :)
anyway long story short i don't recommend this company(my nicest way of putting it)

Last edited:

He means buy a power meter and tell him the real output of your lasers.

My story with you guys:
Wow, glad this thread is still up. I ordered from you what was it 3 years ago? yeah sounds right. Anyway, I still have both my lasers that I ordered(150mw, 200mw) and neither could do anything that that power can actually do. my ebay(banggood) lasers are way more powerful and only 15$... I tried to get a refund/replacement and you claimed(this is 1 day after I received it) oh you have to charge it. so that I did, and popped it in and well. what do you know? it made a pop sound and no longer produced light. So I emailed your support tech and didn't get a reply for 5 days. when i did, you claimed I put the battery in the wrong way and that was my fault(I made sure to put the battery in positive to positive as labeled). So I said what about the other one, and you claimed that I probably damaged that one too with my "bad battery placement". Now knowing little about lasers at the time(I was one of those I just want one that burns things types then) I assumed you were right. Now I began reading up on lasers and soon found out that obviously none of that was remotely true. by now it had been 30 days but i tried to email your tech support again and got the expected response(i waited too long).

Sorry for the essay(maybe i should put it in mla format? :)
anyway long story short i don't recommend this company(my nicest way of putting it)

o . i see. but which one he asked .

Daily deals : 500MW Beam Green Laser Pointer (1 x 4000mAh) Silver
Discount price :51.39dollars, just two days left .
More informations here : laserpointerpro

Technical specifications
Key Words Laser Pointer
Light Color Green
Wave Length 500mW
Power Supply 1 x 18650 4000mAh Battery
Switch Button
Material Aluminum
Color Silver
Dimension (0.98 x 7.05) " / (2.5 x 17.9) cm (Dia.x L)
Weight 4.06 oz / 115 g

SteveT

If you truly believe in your products you will post a laser power graph and a video or picture of your units achieving the claimed power. If you can't or won't do this then we can only assume you have no intention of being honest and are deliberately misleading those unfortunate enough to purchase from you. Time to be honest and state the true output of these units.

If you truly believe in your products you will post a laser power graph and a video or picture of your units achieving the claimed power. If you can't or won't do this then we can only assume you have no intention of being honest and are deliberately misleading those unfortunate enough to purchase from you. Time to be honest and state the true output of these units.

they are misleading, i can personally vouch for that.

I doubt any of those lasers have the output mentioned. In their video, a 5W laser burns like it is a <1W laser