Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserlands

Hi F,
First of all it would be nice to let us know where you are from by adding it to your Avatar so we can help you better. Also a nice intro of yourself by starting it in the ( WELCOME SECTION ).
Now about those goggles there are much better Pair of these for your WL . Go to Survival Lasers website, click on goggle and in the lower right hand corner are the pair you need for your WL. They appear orange and come with a nice case to . Much better choice that what you were looking at . This company is a great one for a lot of laser related items and many of us here deal with them. You won't be sorry.

Rich:)

Fyildome

Hey!

Thank you for your answer! I should start trade with them. I will add avatar and lookup on the welcome section.

Should I sell these glasses, that I bought or are they fine with that 1W laser? I did use them with my 800mW 445 laser already, but now Im wondering was it too risky?

Nexgen

I had business with them multiple times, quality is nice, talking about their modules and pointers.

LaserLands has been around for years and supply many laser related items. I don't think they are the best for high quality laser safety goggles, but I have purchased other laser items from them over the past six years including new laser diodes that were only available as harvested diodes from other sellers.

Hello!

I want to know is Laserlands legimet seller or cheap chinese fake manufacturer?

I recently bought:(https://www.laserlands.net/protecti...-laser-protective-goggles-glasses-ce-od7.html ) these and I am going to use them with my 1W 445nm laser am I safe?

Pictures, tests, proof are welcome about this company called laserland.

https://www.laserlands.net/
Why not ask questions BEFORE you buy ???

I've never had an issue with Laserlands in the
years I've bought from them.

Jerry

Those and all the Eagle Pair goggles are very decent in my opinion. I've recently had an issue with some drivers I purchased from Laserlands and I've had absolutely no response from them regarding the situation. Normally, they are a very good company to deal with and the products are generally decent for cheap Chinese stuff. I'm a bit displeased with their recent lack of communication but PayPal is handling the issue at this point.

The thing you should know about buying drivers on eBay from any Chinese seller is you should know how it works and how to implement it into a laser build. You will not get any information out of them. If you get a refund for not knowing how it works, don't be surprised if they will no longer sell you anything in the future.

This was a driver that I've bought at least 100 of. They sent a new revision which has some major design flaws. Two of them actually caught on fire.

Really?! Do you have a link to it. It might be one I'm familiar with. I know from other people's experience that they will not sell to you if you get a refund that was not their fault, or if they believe it wasn't their fault.

Fyildome

Why not ask questions BEFORE you buy ???

I've never had an issue with Laserlands in the
years I've bought from them.

Jerry
At first I did look at ebay reviews, but then I saw one thread about laserlands selling crap here and started wondering is it really lottery when buying from them.

Fyildome

Yes, they are two good pairs of goggles, but I would add a green pair as they work well with red diodes. Maybe an OD4 or 5. You will then have better coverage and be able to see what you are doing better than just with these two pair.