Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserlands.com sells over 100mw with free protection goggles

for the safety of your eyes, laserlands.com are selling over 100mw lasers (including 100mw laser torch)with a pair of free protection goggles. it is not a professional 532nm goggles, but it has a wide range and great protection effect. it sells at 9.99 at ebay. now it is totally free.

Picture.1 Actual Photo of the Protection Goggles
IMG_2518.jpg

Picture 2. Green Laser vs Protection Goggles
IMG_2521.jpg

Picture 3. Green Laser vs Normal Dark Glasses
IMG_2519.jpg

Picture 2. Green Laser vs Protection Goggles
IMG_2521.jpg

It seem that I can see by your 2nd photo that the 532nm Safety
Goggles let the IR through...:confused:
The Green Laser being used does not seem to have an IR Filter...
What is the power measurement of that laser before and after the
Safety Goggles...:thinking:

Jerry

It seem that I can see by your 2nd photo that the 532nm Safety
Goggles let the IR through...:confused:
The Green Laser being used does not seem to have an IR Filter...
What is the power measurement of that laser before and after the
Safety Goggles...:thinking:

Jerry

Yeah, I see that too... But I guess there's really not a whole lot to complain about since they're free

I understand that they are free... but my eyes are w2orth something...;)

I have some pieces of clear glass that you can have for FREE
to use as Laser Safety goggles if you are interested...

The clear glass is useless as Laser Safety Goggles... but it's FREE...:whistle:

I was just looking for some info on the IR component... maybe
the IR is low enough... but it seems quite focused..:cool:

Jerry

I understand that they are free... but my eyes are w2orth something...;)

I have some pieces of clear glass that you can have for FREE
to use as Laser Safety goggles if you are interested...

The clear glass is useless as Laser Safety Goggles... but it's FREE...:whistle:

I was just looking for some info on the IR component... maybe
the IR is low enough... but it seems quite focused..:cool:

Jerry

LOL, I see your point ;)

D

Deleted member 8382

Jerry, I'm sure this goggles are the ones sold at focalprice, we have tested them lots of times and they work great, plus they protect against blu-ray too. They are not intended to protect against an RPL direct hit, but will sure work for 100mW pointers reflections.

I'm sure they will safe more than one eye, and I'm really pleased to see a Chinese company giving free protection for their customers. For sure, an example to follow, +1!

A step in the right direction for laserlands it seems like.
Just a hint for you:
When you say that they sell for 9.99 dollars on ebay (hence, showing how much they are worth).

Try to stay away from the word "ebay" since it gives, atleast to me, a feeling for beeing total crap. Just say that they usualy go for 10 dollars or whatever, without re-directing to ebay.

Also, good that you said they are not professional glasses that can withstand any kind of abuse :p.

Just a thought, if you say that they come with 100mw+ lasers. Please do show a picture of a 100mw (or more) laser shining on them, rather than a 50mw (that your second post states?).

never the less, as said, step in the right direction!

Greetz,
- Nicklas

D

Deleted member 8382

I think they are the ones sold at focalprice for 7$. Search on the forums for info about them, they've been tested a lot of times (myself too). They really work.

Merry says that protective goggles are free with their 100mW and more powerful lasers. She also mentioned previously that their 100mW and 200mW modules are IR-filtered and are used in their pens. So IR component shouldn't be a problem (at least if you buy a pen) and this offer makes perfect sense.

A step in the right direction for laserlands it seems like.
Just a hint for you:
When you say that they sell for 9.99 dollars on ebay (hence, showing how much they are worth).

Try to stay away from the word "ebay" since it gives, atleast to me, a feeling for beeing total crap. Just say that they usualy go for 10 dollars or whatever, without re-directing to ebay.

Also, good that you said they are not professional glasses that can withstand any kind of abuse :p.

Just a thought, if you say that they come with 100mw+ lasers. Please do show a picture of a 100mw (or more) laser shining on them, rather than a 50mw (that your second post states?).

never the less, as said, step in the right direction!

Greetz,
- Nicklas

hi, Nicklas,
what you are saying is right. we will work out pictures with 100mw or higher laser beam to light on the goggles.
we do sell the goggles on ebay. it sells good.
Greeting
Merry

D

Deleted member 8382

capturaec.png

Speaks by itself. After they send the review units we will see, we might have found the third chinese quality shop!