Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LaserLands 5mW green review :)

Well today I got my long awaited laserlands 5mW greenie for review. It was is a VERY small package and took about 3 weeks to get here. It is VERY stable at 14-17mW with a peak of 23mW. It does NOT like the cold like most DPSS greenies. I will update with pics very soon, it is a tipical new wish style pointer.

Over all, a very good laser for the price.

-Dustin:beer:

Cool review happy you got a good laser unlike some people I had high hopes for laserlands:(

DJNY

Cool review happy you got a good laser unlike some people I had high hopes for laserlands:(

I personally don´t think that it is difficult to produce a good working 5mW greenie :) The difference between a good and a bad company begin with outputs more than 100mW. (Of course, not only the correct listed mW determines if a company is good or bad)

jaycey

I just got a 50mW green module from laserlands, it arrived in about 3 weeks which is on par with the last module I ordered from o-like.

Looks very similar in brightness to my o-like 50mW

Got no complaints, but its what happens when things go wrong that can make all the difference.

Laserlands have yet to prove themselves in this area.