Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

"Laserism" (Laser Persecution) Thread

YGG

My mom doesn't understand my new found passion. She really doesn't care for the thought of me having burning lasers. It's not like I would ever point it at anyone. That's just wrong.

As for your laser show, WTF, it's a club. If I was at a club I would want to see some damn lasers. They are way cooler than anything else. I think people should take time to look, then dance. I remember the first time I saw a laser show. It was at a Coldplay concert and to be quite honest with you that was one of the coolest parts of the show, well besides when they came up into my section and did a song on a mini stage. Lasers area amazing and beautiful. I see no reason why they shouldn't be in clubs.

I've seen some negative reactions at a few shows here in StL, but most of the time it is due to a laser overdose combined with poor lighting design. The very best shows are a tasteful combination of intelligent lighting and lasers. Color blending is also important. A hodgepodge of lights and lasers with no apparent structure or color blending can look worse than having no lights at all, IMO.

D

Deleted member 8382

I've seen some negative reactions at a few shows here in StL, but most of the time it is due to a laser overdose combined with poor lighting design. The very best shows are a tasteful combination of intelligent lighting and lasers. Color blending is also important. A hodgepodge of lights and lasers with no apparent structure or color blending can look worse than having no lights at all, IMO.

I agree 100 % on this. i once went to a disco which had acrappy projector that was just making a sky effect moving up and down. If I had my dilda with me I would had burned the diode of it since it was easlily recheable xd