Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserglow's Thanksgiving Sale!

Justin

Hey guys, I thought I would share our newest sale with you!

In summary, from Nov 22 to 26:
1. Save 25% on all in-stock Aries and Hercules. (We just launched this a few hours ago and they are already going fast, so don't wait too long.)
2. Buy the Gold-Plated Sol-5 green laser pointer and receive a FREE green laser pointer!
3. Free engraving on any order. This is combinable with the free green pointer offer and with our standard free shipping offer, so you can really stack up the freebies!

For full details see the newsletter: http://app.streamsend.com/private/AFJw/tRN/KnGfa0f/browse/17475593

Or see our website: Laserglow Technologies - Handheld Lasers, Alignment Lasers and Lab / OEM Lasers

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends!

Happy Thanksgiving Justin, and that's allot of discount!! Laserglow offers to us laser enthusiasts :beer:

:thanks:

Sm.

As the person who actually does the engravings, I am not looking forward to finding out how many engravings I'll have to do... I wasn't even consulted regarding this promotion! Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children!? :D

(That's me because I'm the youngest)

Lol^ thats funny. Glad a company follows here like laserglow. They seem like their QC is pretty good. Ill have to get my boss a laser :D