Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserglow Lyra and a watch! :)

kilter

Here ya go! Laserglow Lyra 5mw 532nm laser with gold and silver accents! :drool: (Bought the watch for cheap, turns out it has a nice miyota movement in it. Watch thread here http://laserpointerforums.com/f57/post-your-watch-collection-pics-91453.html#post1328983 You can start it back up if you want :) )

2jfd7x2.jpg

Another one :beer:

ir00b7.jpg

Logo

1555nyt.jpg

:san:

Last edited:

Hey kilter, welcome back! :)

Nice laser you got there, did you just buy it? I know you have a gold pen from LG!

-Alex

kilter

Hey kilter, welcome back! :)

Nice laser you got there, did you just buy it? I know you have a gold pen from LG!

-Alex

I bought it for my B-day in august last year, but I lost the gold in Canada three years ago. Dang that was a long time :whistle:

Gabe

So that explains that gold laser I found on the street a while back!

Hey now, I love the watch thread.

Great set up you got here. I wonder how some sapphire glass would diffract/reflect beams. Maybe a few beam shots with some clever photography.

APEX1

Awesome pics. I have a little watch collection myself lol

That's a beauty. I really want yo own an Aquaruis one day but damn is it hard to pay 300$ for a 3mW pen. Your sure does look,quality. Any selling points you would share with us?

kilter

That's a beauty. I really want yo own an Aquaruis one day but damn is it hard to pay 300$ for a 3mW pen. Your sure does look,quality. Any selling points you would share with us?

Very beautiful body, high quality laser, nice box, and quick and SUPER SECURE (bubble wrap everywhere!) SHIPPING! I got it for less than 40 during thanksgiving sale! Thats the best time to buy from laserglow.