Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserer trustable???

I ask myself, Laserer is so f***ing cheap,
are they scammers?

Cuz i see some nice offers there, so i just wanna now it... :yh:

Laserer is legit, and apparently run by a guy named "Max". He can successfully ship to USA without problems with customs or extra tax/duty, plus USPS tracking that actually works. It usually takes 1-2 weeks to be delivered in USA. In theory customs could confiscate the high power models, so please be discrete about your order. The Lazerer products are Ok quality (not super great, but not shabby either).

Be warned that many Lazerer models have no safety features at all - just an on/off switch. And many models are powerful enough to cause instant eye damage. As a result they should absolutely be kept away from children.

Laserer is legit, and apparently run by a guy named "Max". He can successfully ship to USA without problems with customs or extra tax/duty, plus USPS tracking that actually works. It usually takes 1-2 weeks to be delivered in USA. In theory customs could confiscate the high power models, so please be discrete about your order. The Lazerer products are Ok quality (not super great, but not shabby either).

Be warned that many Lazerer models have no safety features at all - just an on/off switch. And many models are powerful enough to cause instant eye damage. As a result they should absolutely be kept away from children.

Not only was this an old post, but the OP is banned...

Very real, very trustable. Usually overspec, got myself a red laser there and was great! Never seen negative feedback :beer:

Not only was this an old post, but the OP is banned...

Thank, you, Shane.

LETS TRY NOT TO DIG UP OLD THREADS.
Is there a rule somewhere that says digging up old threads is a big NO NO unless there is new, breakthrough information?

lol oh god ok seriously guys if you havent already go and click on the banned member Digital reputation page,,, you will laugh your ass off at how dumb the stuff he says is,,, really kid? lol

So much for not digging up old threads... but speaking of which, due to some negative posts on Lazerer recently, are they still considered reputable?

You have the evidence. Why don't you make an evaluation yourself? It's your money after all.

Just remember that you get what you pay for.

well the best site for lasers is right here on the buy sell trade,, if you get the right seller

Very real, very trustable. Usually overspec, got myself a red laser there and was great! Never seen negative feedback :beer:

Considering the pile of negative review of Lazerer saying how its "overspecs" guarantee is a whole bunch of FOOEEE :eg:
I'll say you are better off buying from Survival Laser .

I mean.. I haven't met Max before and he's probably a nice guy , however , the roll a dice and make a wish approach to the products are probably a tad... :undecided:

Better yet, buy from Blord at the BST section.

If you are to buy from Lazerer , make sure you get a power certificate and if money permits, a OPHIR or a Laserbee.
Can't take any chance with resellers .

(my 2 cents from reading the forum)

EDIT: Please give your dad's credit card back. Also , 11 year olds shouldn't be an agent for laser trades.

Last edited: