Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserbtb

I ordered 4 lasers from them and only received two of them and the order on the package only have two of them

What to do???

I emailed them and see how they are going to handle this issue

Best thing to do right now is exactly what you did. Just email laserbtb and notify them of the issue, tell us what happens bud! :)

-Alex

Best thing to do right now is exactly what you did. Just email laserbtb and notify them of the issue, tell us what happens bud! :)

-Alex

I will pretty disappointing I spend over $700 us and get two lasers.

Missing these... :cryyy:

HL 520nm 520nm 150mW (FDA)

PL 660nm portable 1000mW

I only got these....

LP 515nm 532nm pointer 150mW

PL 445nm portable 2000mW

Got a quick reply from Laserbtb and they are shipping the rest of the lasers I ordered with a different DHL Tracking and it just shipped???

So not sure if they dropped the ball and me emailing them made them ship the rest.

Pretty fishy to me.

So Far I am enjoying the two Lasers I got from them. Pretty Nice.

Will update when I get the other two

Hm weird, but yeah it looks like they shipped them 2 and 2 for some reason.. why do that? unless you didnt buy them at same time that makes no sense to me it must cost more to ship them like that? but maybe its standard when buying that many? if both are shipped you should have got tracking number for both packages, you can login on the website and check status.

Last edited:
Hm weird, but yeah it looks like they shipped them 2 and 2 for some reason.. why do that? unless you didnt buy them at same time that makes no sense to me it must cost more to ship them like that? but maybe its standard when buying that many? if both are shipped you should have got tracking number for both packages, you can login on the website and check status.

I did not get the other tracking number until I inquired on the missing Lasers I ordered all at the same time.

Also on my account it shows all the lasers under one order and only one Tracking Number all the same.

Very Strange...

They do not communicate very well. But I am very patient person so I will wait to see what this next package has they just shipped after I got the first.

Glad I used my CC with paypal because you can always get your money back if things go south.

Good to hear everything worked out. I have always known laserBTB to be reliable, but this is the second thread (that I have seen at least) of them dropping the ball. The other one i remember, they shipped it to the wrong address, i don't remember how it was resolved. Keep us updated for sure.

Might be they split up just incase it gets lost they lose too a 700$ shipment but since you got the first half im sure you get the other 2 but yes they could have informed you tho about it, but anyway have fun with them.

Last edited:
Good to hear everything worked out. I have always known laserBTB to be reliable, but this is the second thread (that I have seen at least) of them dropping the ball. The other one i remember, they shipped it to the wrong address, i don't remember how it was resolved. Keep us updated for sure.

To be honest I think this is the fourth thread now. Or certainly, the fourth case. It's disappointing if they really are heading south, the dialogue offroadfreak posted from Kevin basically suggests that they're crazy busy but won't hire new staff. That's either because they don't make enough profit on their products to employ new staff to meet increased demand, in which case the business is not viable, OR the owner is so greedy they'd rather have the extra money for themselves than employ someone else. If the latter is the case they'll fall flat on their face as bad word will travel fast... having said that the former doesn't bode well either as something's got to give eventually.

Last edited:

Yea time will tell. I got a tracking number but not left there business yet.

I am still not 100% with laserbtb. Not sure I would make another order with them at this point.

This whole order should have had better communications and should have been shipped either together or at the same time. Never got an answer to as why they did what they did and if the other lasers have been shipped.

Rifter

Yea time will tell. I got a tracking number but not left there business yet.

I am still not 100% with laserbtb. Not sure I would make another order with them at this point.

This whole order should have had better communications and should have been shipped either together or at the same time. Never got an answer to as why they did what they did and if the other lasers have been shipped.

Hey at least they shipped your order and you actually received some of it, that's a bonus :)

Hey at least they shipped your order and you actually received some of it, that's a bonus :)

Yea and if don't get the rest I will be doing a dispute on the remaining.

Still has not been shipped. Just waybill info entered into DHL

I emailed them back again to find out what is going on.

Wish I did not order from them now.

Rifter

Yea and if don't get the rest I will be doing a dispute on the remaining.

Still has not been shipped. Just waybill info entered into DHL

I emailed them back again to find out what is going on.

Wish I did not order from them now.

I wish I didn't either, im still waiting for the outcome of my paypal dispute, I could be out $120 depending on which way paypal goes with it.

I wish I didn't either, im still waiting for the outcome of my paypal dispute, I could be out $120 depending on which way paypal goes with it.

I would never trust Paypal for anything. Always use your CC with Paypal so you can just dispute that way. Even if I buy something for a dollar and use Paypal I switch to CC to pay.

Paypal is worthless with disputes.

Your CC will dispute a third party payment ect... Paypal.

I also order alot of items from Hong Kong and overseas because of my RC Aircraft and Flying FPV Hobby and never had issues like this.

Update on the Lasers...

I emailed Laserbtb and asked why two shipments and why was the entire order under one tracking number in the first place. Why did I have to pry the other tracking info from them.

I am sure Laserbtb is doing there best, but proper tracking info on your purchase would be nice and a little better communication.

And another weird thing with them. I emailed asking why is this shipment not shipped yet only electronic info done and now it shows movement on July 3. So they finally really shipped it after I had to ask a few times.

Not sure I trust Laserbtb right now.... Just too many strange things going on here.

This is what they wrote back this AM:

Why was this order shipped in two separate packages:
because when we finished something,I try to send that,ASSP.

Just track again or next day,this is transfered in Hongkong.

Last edited:

Rifter

I would never trust Paypal for anything. Always use your CC with Paypal so you can just dispute that way. Even if I buy something for a dollar and use Paypal I switch to CC to pay.

Paypal is worthless with disputes.

Your CC will dispute a third party payment ect... Paypal.

I also order alot of items from Hong Kong and overseas because of my RC Aircraft and Flying FPV Hobby and never had issues like this.

Update on the Lasers...

I emailed Laserbtb and asked why two shipments and why was the entire order under one tracking number in the first place. Why did I have to pry the other tracking info from them.

I am sure Laserbtb is doing there best, but proper tracking info on your purchase would be nice and a little better communication.

And another weird thing with them. I emailed asking why is this shipment not shipped yet only electronic info done and now it shows movement on July 3. So they finally really shipped it after I had to ask a few times.

Not sure I trust Laserbtb right now.... Just too many strange things going on here.

This is what they wrote back this AM:

Why was this order shipped in two separate packages:
because when we finished something,I try to send that,ASSP.

Just track again or next day,this is transfered in Hongkong.

Yeah their(laserBTB) communication is a total joke.

And I guess you are right about paypal. When I started my dispute they made me read this big TOS thing saying I give them the right to decide the case and that it would be finished july 1st and I would have a result by that date.

So today they email me and say they are having a difficult time with my case and now it could take up to another 4 weeks! what BS. Im sure this is because laserbtb is feeding them complete non-English responses and they cant figure out what laserbtb is saying its the only reason I can think of to extend it.

Next time ill pay via CC for sure as my bank is so much better to deal with than payjoke.

Well I got the other two missing lasers today.

The 1W red 660nm seems to put out a line instead of a dot at 10 feet away? Is this normal?