Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserbee LPM's

Hi Guys ,
I just want to reach out to all who are looking for an awesome LPM. The LPM is from no other than Jerry of Laserbee Electronics. I contacted him in regards to the latest A10 RTA LPM , this LPM is top of the line for an affordable unit. Response time is minimal in seconds with adjustable zero . So if your looking for a top of the line LPM this is were you should purchase the unit. Outstanding customer service . I also have his 7W unit that is also top notch ..

Rich:)

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_77f.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_77f.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 53

Hi G,
yes his products are outstanding, not just the A10 RTA but all his LPM's , check out his website at J.Bauer Electronics many choices and price ranges.

First LPM I bought was one of his, but even now after having a few more expensive ones I like the portability of his over my lab units which are tied to 120 VAC power.

Last edited:

Encap

I agree with the above .
Lassersbee makes excellent reasonably priced LPMs + he stands behind and supports his products 100% with parts, repairs, recalibration services, warranty servicing and so on should there ever be a need.

Last edited:
Hi Alaskan,
I like the portability also hey these LPM's are great for what we use them for here in our hobby. And the craftsmanship in electronics he chooses are the best for our applications. Yes these units are great and were not splitting atoms LOL!! I prefer 110V over a 9V battery setup anyday its not like I will take it anywhere . All my LPM's are on dry dock on my bench.

@ Encap,
Yes I couldnt agree more on that and he is a member and is always chiming in on topics. Glad to have an asset here like him.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Jerry is also a great guy i'd thought I'd add, and he has very good customer service and relations.

Jerry is a great guy and has been a member here for many years. I also got a LaserBee for my first LPM. Great little unit.