Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserbeamk trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

APEX1

Hey guys and gal lol I really don't even know where to begin or what this thread will even do for me, hopefully it teaches us to be careful with helping a newcomer before knowing his or hers intentions! A lot of you no that he has been banned recently. Unfortunately he has my personal cell phone number and has been driving me absolutely crazy for the last couple of days. Its like non stop with this kid, he also told me that he's made three new accounts here. I really don't get why people have to troll like this?!?!? honestly, what does one gain from it?? What drives me really nuts through all of this is that I sent him like $60 worth of soldering equipment to help out a newcomer! skip ahead and blahblahblah!!! He even went as far as saying he would report me to the FBI for having so many rifles and pistols if I don't help him get a new laser and new account here... I no I no hahahaha He's a shitsandwitch :gun::na: If only he new what I do for a living!!!!! :D I'm writing all of this just to warn others that may have had contact with him outside of LPF!!! Also this is the number he has been contacting me with
857-240-6869. Its a burn phone (disposable, or messaging app) I checked it out at work. Not much I can do because he hasn't made a threat.. I will notify a few mods to look out for new accounts being made that look familiar. Cheers boys freedom on!!!

Sorry to hear that. What kind of phone do you use? Most phone allows you to block incoming phone calls

Well that sucks. Sorry to hear that they took advantage of you and now they are driving you nuts :(

Well that sucks. Sorry to hear that they took advantage of you and now they are driving you nuts :(

What do you mean "they"? It's one kid.

Whatever sympathy I had for this guy has flown out the window. This is just plain insane and after you helped him out. What the hell?
I'm glad we busted his ass.

@ VisibleGreen
Do you know if that person is a male or female?
Therefore I correctly used "they"
They is used with an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine "he" or the definite feminine "she".

@ VisibleGreen
They is used with an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine "he" or the definite feminine "she".

I thought the default pronoun is always male if gender is not known?

anyway, i feel sorry for noobphaser, it must be so frustrating after trying to help someone to have them end up like that. I still can't get it why people enjoy annoying others so much...

He even went as far as saying he would report me to the FBI for having so many rifles and pistols if I don't help him get a new laser and new account here...

Stay strong noobphaser, you're the bigger man in this story! What is really intriguing to me is what does saying "this person has a lot of guns" to the FBI even do? Weapons are legal in the USA(with proper paperwork).

-Alex

@ VisibleGreen

You know that person is male, have you forgotten already that he was offended when you accused him of having a vagina. I don't think we need to continue to be rude to him or it may encourage him to come back.

Stay strong noobphaser, you're the bigger man in this story! What is really intriguing to me is what does saying "this person has a lot of guns" to the FBI even do? Weapons are legal in the USA(with proper paperwork).

-Alex

He clearly doesn't know his alphabet law enforcement, it would be the ATF not the FBI.

noobphaser215, if he keeps it up you should post his full name and address a few places online.

Alan

noobphaser215, if he keeps it up you should post his full name and address a few places online.

Alan

I 100% agree with that. This kid wants to abuse your privacy lets se how jhe likes it.

Hey look Alan....we agree on something!!!! lol:shhh:

gozert

I'm thinking 4chan would be a nice place to have his full address on. Those people manage to get the SWAT knock their door down for random things, not even kidding. This dude just took trolling to a whole other level. Trolling anonymously on a forum is one thing, but stalking someone by calling their phone over and over is just ridiculous.

GSS

Just wow! Now I remember how much stuff you gave him and you even vouched for him that he was just a kid. Im also curiuos what a "normal conversation" with him was? Im not saying an "eye for an eye" thing but let him get an idea as what you do for a living. Read on troll

APEX1

He clearly doesn't know his alphabet law enforcement, it would be the ATF not the FBI.

Alan

I plan on adding him to as many sites as possible

I found out he's only 14!

I'm thinking 4chan would be a nice place to have his full address on. Those people manage to get the SWAT knock their door down for random things, not even kidding. This dude just took trolling to a whole other level. Trolling anonymously on a forum is one thing, but stalking someone by calling their phone over and over is just ridiculous.

Its called swatting and it's very scary for the person being trolled! Some little shit tried calling in a bogus call on my nephew a few years ago! When they got to the house they quickly realized it was all bogus!! My brother, father and 3 uncles have all been on the job.. I myself like bigger and badder gear!! ;)

Last edited:

gozert

Hehe yeah it's done quite frequently lately. Tends to happen on livestreams every now and then. It's definitely something that'll scare him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.