Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Warning Label Generator

Why is that? Any photo editing program should re-size it if needed.

Well there is a limit on how big you can save the file. If you need a big label the graphic becomes pixelated.

an .eps file (vector based) can be resized into any size. Also if you are printing HQ on vinyl or stickers professionally it'll need to be vector based.

Trevor

Well there is a limit on how big you can save the file. If you need a big label the graphic becomes pixelated.

an .eps file (vector based) can be resized into any size. Also if you are printing HQ on vinyl or stickers professionally it'll need to be vector based.

The original intent here was for stickers on DIY hobby lasers, and this image is large enough to suit the vast majority of sticker applications. If anything, it would need to be downsized.

I should be able to pretty easily do an SVG though.

-Trevor

The original intent here was for stickers on DIY hobby lasers, and this image is large enough to suit the vast majority of sticker applications. If anything, it would need to be downsized.

That's what I was thinking...:whistle:

Trevor

Added the extra option for you multiline Argon owners out there. :)

warning.php

-Trevor

Last edited:
That is sweet!! Thank you for your efforts.

Is it possible make it so we can to enter multiple wave lengths? Ex. 405 650 532.

For those of us with multi-wave length laser projectors.

Also it seems that the force red check box doesn't work.

Thanks again,

Lazerjock

mdjd07

I edited the one that I had generated because the oval section of the warning is pixilated and choppy...Also changed the size to 2 inches wide for the size of my labby
Original One
warning.jpg

Edited One
405nmwarning.jpg

Cool Border
borderedwarning.jpg

Last edited:

Trevor

I edited the one that I had generated because the oval section of the warning is pixilated and choppy...

The antialiasing didn't seem to work on the ovals for some reason.

EDIT: I added a donations button to the page to defray costs in hosting and time. :)

-Trevor

Last edited: