Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Starter Kit ***Suggestions***

This is my 1st post on these laser forums and I have already met and have messaged many people who have helped me out. Just recently today bought my first laser from blord! Thanks! Anyways I would like to learn more about how a laser is put together and how it works. I see the larger lasers that are made from what looks like a small computer case which seem easy for a new person to create and work on one. My questions is:

Is there any type of starter kit that includes parts and a "hot to" manual on assembly. Or are there any books that anyone here recommend that I could read to get the basic knowledge down? I tried looking online and I can find all the parts for sale but a tutorial or a guide on how everything works and goes together would be nice. I have put computers together and replaced parts so I am a little tech savvy but that is about it.

Any help or suggestions would be great! Thanks in advance!

check the yellow link in my signature....i think that might help you out. there is a nice video in there that will be what your looking for

IsaacT

If you go to THIS link you can find all the information you ever need! There is a lot of information though, so you may need to use the search bar embedded in the site. Hope that helps, I know how hard it can be finding all the information you might need.

Also check out the following online retailers:
DTR's Laser Shop
Cajunlasers
Survival Lasers
Mohgasm

Hope that helps!
-Isaac

Click the SAM's FAQ in my signature for a ONE SPOT INDUSTRIAL sized encylopedia for EVERYTHING you need to know about lasers.