Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Sightings in My Area

Ok, the guys a fool.................

Sheriff's Detective Eric Reid said Kiefer later told deputies that "The helicopter was blinding him, so he wanted to blind the helicopter back."

@ pullbangdead,
ok, thanks for the response, & the link to get me started :)

A 100mw green simple can't blind you at that range. [smiley=thumbdown.gif] I don't think you should
even get close to hitting a helicopter though. ;) This whole thing is just sad, I mean most people are VERY VERY aware that lasers should be handled with care but there is always somebody who spoils it for the rest of us. This is NOT going to be good for us in the laser community. Also, don't go joking around about wanting to blind @ssholes with your lasers.

--hydro15

Razako

moond0ggie said:
Ok, the guys a fool.................

Sheriff's Detective Eric Reid said Kiefer later told deputies that "The helicopter was blinding him, so he wanted to blind the helicopter back."

@ pullbangdead,
ok, thanks for the response, & the link to get me started :)
Well that settles it. The guy is a complete dumbass and deserves whatever he gets.

Hey, we got mentioned in another article!  Or at least "entire online forums dedicated to the discussion fo lasers".  http://www.palmbeachpost.com/search/content/local_news/epaper/2008/08/11/laser0812.html.  I'm going to write an editorial to this paper today, and try to make us look good.  Because they do a good job of making us look bad.  

From the article: "It's unclear if they have any use other than just a toy." and "But the Palm Beach County sheriff's office wants people to remember that a silly toy can cause serious damage." [emphasis added]

pullbangdead said:
Hey, we got mentioned in another article!  Or at least "entire online forums dedicated to the discussion fo lasers".  http://www.palmbeachpost.com/search/content/local_news/epaper/2008/08/11/laser0812.html.  I'm going to write an editorial to this paper today, and try to make us look good.  Because they do a good job of making us look bad.  

From the article: "It's unclear if they have any use other than just a toy." and "But the Palm Beach County sheriff's office wants people to remember that a silly toy can cause serious damage." [emphasis added]

Or better yet, you could have Pandora online radio sue them for copyright infringement for using their "P" logo on as the websites little address bar icon.

ROFL, I totally missed that line. What an idiot...

No.... not.... not... T.J. THAT BASTARD!!!! NEXT EPISODE, TJ, NEXT EPISOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODE!!!