Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Show mod

Things

hi all! since i screwed up the little red module inside this little laser show, i decided to put my core in there and see what it was like(not permanently, i may get a DX laser and get the module out of it). here is a pic of the setup. sry bout the crappy quality, it was dark i my room. the core is down the bottom.

Attachments

• laserspiro1.JPG
    laserspiro1.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 108

Things

here is some pics of the patterns.

Attachments

• circle.JPG
    circle.JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 315

Things

oh i forgot to add, this little thing changes patterns automatically and to sound. it is an awesome little thing, but i screwed up the little red module that was in it, so i decided to see what green would look like in it!

Gazoo

Looks good to me...good idea...get a DX and use the guts out of it.. :D

Things

ya that's what i'm going to try and do, but i might have to put it in a new case or something, because the module will stick out the back??

LarryQ

Holy crap...look at those BANKS of resistors!!!

Never know what your gonna find opening electronic devices up to see what makes them Tick!!

Larry

Things

ya i was amazed at the amount of resistors/diodes too! i wonde what they need all those for????

Things

ya it does that itself, it changes through the patterns automatically, or with sound

Things --

Have faith -- you will make it fit !!
Looks real good - someday, I'll find one of those toys too.

Mike

Things

thanks mike! ya i think i am going to put it in a different case, as i will not be able to fit it nealty into the original one. ya i bought this one from jaycar a little while ago, it was $80 AU, so i reckon you could get one for alot cheaper!

Hey man thats pretty cool. I saw this one thing at Spencer's in the mall and it was like a star pattern generator. It was a green laser in there but it projects stars all over the wall or ceiling. It was really cool. I would love to know how they got this effect.