Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

::: Laser Sale ::: 50% ::: One Day Only :::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dan,

Infinitus is fine.

I form an opinion based on the evidence presented to me. If new evidence contrary to that opinion is presented, I revise said opinion.

You are one person who paid for advertising. (Not something even a very happy customer is likely to do.)

Counter to your claims of great service, and overspec lasers, there are multiple instances of Warnlaser lying, and bad service.

You seem to have any number of lasers listed in your signature (Only from warnlasers even though you imply you own others :thinking: ) why not post some videos and pictures showing some actual evidence to back up your claims?

I do thank you for your donation to LaserPointerForums though. You know, the one you made in the form of payment for advertising :beer:

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

Ok! Let me be clear to you, since you think I'm a liar.

1.) I am not paid to advertise ANYTHING. A great deal, and you'll agree that 50% off is a great deal, is worth publishing on this Forum, (even I realized afterward it was posted on the wrong section), even if it is from Wicked Lasers, CNI or anybody else.

2.) I am a very happy customer of WarnLaser, and proud to say it.

3.) I'm NOT twisting your arm, nor anybody's to benefit from this sale. If you want to buy, good for you. If not, it's still a good deal you're missing.

4.) I listed the Lasers I still have in my collection, simply because the others are busted. Period!

5.) If you don't want to believe me and you still think I'm lying through my teeth, it's just too bad for YOU. I know I'm not.

6.) I hope I made myself perfectly clear to you, to this Forum, and others that may join and comment afterward.

7.) I came to this Forum because I respect it. I'm NOT going to lie to its Members, because a company, that I also respect, has a sale.

8.) I could go on to 50 if I wanted. But I think you …and other Members, have the point by now.

No hard feelings Man! Just hoped a better greeting.

Dan.

Spanks like a duck.

And anyone can say anything behind a computer.
Just post what you gotta post and leave it.
The evidence is bad enough.

Last edited:
dan-- can you plz explain the sticky-- these are given to a thread of great importance or on some topic that needs to be discussed OR they can be purchased- just like Warn purchased the banner ad-

IF you wanted a warm and fuzzy greeeting then your very first Thread should have been in the 'Welcome' section and be about an introduction of yourself to our community.

We get it!!
you 'like' Warn a LOT- are you saying that you get no free anything for your endorsement??

and BTW there are some companies/memeber sellers/builders - here that pretty much have zero neg feedback-

not too late to make that intro thread- cant hurt at this point IMO.:undecided:

hak

Last edited:
5.) If you don't want to believe me and you still think I'm lying through my teeth, it's just too bad for YOU. I know I'm not.

No hard feelings Man! Just hoped a better greeting.

Dan.

Wonderful!

Present proof that you're not lying, instead of claims.

In the meantime, here, I fixed the post for ya. You're welcome :wave:

Hi Gang! I'm going to try to shovel a load of crap your way, for an unspecified personal benefit!

My boss just told me that WARNLASER is having a ONE DAY ONLY RIP YOU OFF Laser Sale! :wave:

EVERY Laser (except the Storm Series - Don't ask HOW I know this I just do.) will be sold at half the price, on NOVEMBER 26. Meaning that you can stock up Lasers to try sell them later at OUR profit …Hehehe!

Buy Tiger-GX 532nm, 100mW, Regular: $ 80. Sale: $ 40 ! :sold:
Except of course according to the website (which is stuck in 2002) the 100mW model doesn't exist! The 80mW model is $80, so you're guaranteed an underspec laser :shhh:

Buy Morphling 532nm, 300mW, Regular: $320. Sale: $160 !
This one uses a cheap chinese host, and cheaper modules! You'll be lucky to get 100mW... 300mW... Foghetabboutit :crackup:

Buy Luna 445nm, 1500mW, Regular: $270. Sale: $135 ! :drool:
Buy Luna 445nm, 2000mW, Regular: $330. Sale: $165 !
Guess how long this one lasts after, if it's even close to spec!? Well? Come on.... Guess.

Nope you guessed wrong. The LITTLE brass heasink in that host is simply not capable or dissipating heat from a 2W laser for any reasonable amount of time.

Screw yourself! Even Elvis knew this was coming when he composed his song: « It's Now or Never ». Just like I knew about it magically!

Remember my Suckers! ONE DAY: Nov. 26, ONE SITE: WarnLaser.com

I predict a tinkle on their Website. If you can't get to order through the Site, call their Hot Line, at +1 (877) We-Lie and leave a message. They will call you back. I've done it several times!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.